Back To Reality:5

New Chapter !

What Ava is wearing after the beach --------------------------------------------------->

******************* 

“Please Ava!” Liam whined as we all walked into another expensive bouquet, so expensive they had security cameras and guards.

“No” I smirked and walked over to a stand full of the new season knits. Usually just Lauren and I would go shopping but because the guy I call my best friend his here, he has been whining ever since we stepped foot into the first shop and might I add that was 2 hours ago.

“So help me god” I heard Lauren mutter under her breath, I was even lucky to hear it. I turned my head about to show Lauren a sexy top that would suit her perfectly to see Liam giving her his best puppy dog face. I couldn’t help but break into a laugh, let’s just say that he looked like a guy hit by a shovel in those action movies. Lauren joined in laughing with me; it got to the point where we were bending over, clutching our stomachs from to pain.

“What?” Liam kept repeating over and over again.

“Your face!” I barely managed to choke out through laughs; this even made Liam brake out into a laugh. Someone cleared their throat behind me. I picked myself up off the floor that I was rolling on from the pain and turned around to see a guy that looked in his early 20s. He cleared his throat again and this time Lauren and Liam quieted themselves down to look at the guy imposing in front of us.

“Excuse me but I have to ask you three to leave” The guy announced while point at the three of us. I looked at him; he was wearing a black tux with blacked out sunglasses and also had an earpiece in his left ear. Yep definitely a security guard and a hot one too!

I opened my mouth to speak but he gave me that look saying ‘shut up and just leave’. I sighed and turned around with my friends to leave. I was half way out the door when I turned around to take one last look at the guy. I could ask Dylan to track him down for me, the advantages of having a brother as a police officer. This time he had his sunglasses off and had his back turned from me talking to the lady at the counter, he musted of sense I was looking at him and he turned around and smiled.

“Drake?” it came more out like a question, he just stood there and smirked.

“Shit that really was you, long time no see!” I exclaimed and ran to him bringing him into a hug. “I can’t believe you didn’t recognise me” he muffled onto my back. We both let go and looked at each other.

“Is living at Dylan’s house for two weeks really that bad? cause you forgot all about me” he laughed half way through the sentence and smirked. Drake was my brother’s best friend since forever. I have pretty much grown up with him as he used to always sleep over my house, hell he probably slept at mine more than his house.

“Yeah but not seeing you is shit” I replied laughing.

“Well I have made a dramatic entrance and now I’m here to ruin your perfect life!” Drake did that evil laugh that they do in the movies, which made me crack up with laughter. Drake looked at his watch and exclaimed with happiness.

“Finally my shift is over. Oi Ava come with me” He gestured his hand for me to come. “Okay” I followed him to a stock room, with shelves all around the walls full of clothes and boxes.

“What are we doing here?” I questioned looking around. Drake did not reply and leaned over a box of clothes and grabbed a bottle of Jim Bean. “Sorry I don’t got glasses but oh well” with that he took the lid off and took a swig and held it out to me. I grabbed it eagerly and took a gulp, the liquid burning my throat all the way down.

“So this is what u do during your breaks” I raised an eyebrow.

“You worked it out, quick arrest me!” he put both hands in the air.

“Well your lucky, today I am just going to give you a warning and award you with a sip of jimmy” I shock the bottle and held it out to him. He gave me a questionable look and suddenly realised as he made a ‘o’ shape with his lips.

“In that case…” He suddenly leaped forward, knocking me to the ground and grabbed the bottle out of my hand. I looked around and saw him in the corner hugging the bottle of jimmy like a baby. “Well isn’t that cute little baby” I gave him a smile, he looked around.

“Shut up I don’t look like a baby” he muttered. “If only you could see your face” I smiled. Drake aventually walked over to me and sat next to me. “Want some” he held the presious bottle of jimmy out to me.

“Sure why not” I replied and took a swig. We kept passing the bottle to each other and soon enough we were pretty drunk. Drake was currently laughing at a box of clothes that fell due to him trying to walk and I was sitting drinking my second bottle of Jimmy.

“There you are!” Liam opened the door and yelled out to Lauren who was probably in the shopping looking for me. Lauren walked through the door looking pissed but quickly changed as she sees me laying on the floor like a snow angle.

“ahahahaha” she exclaimed soon Liam joined in with her.

“Come on lets go” Liam announced when they both finished laughing. Liam walked over to Drake and helped him walk as his attempt before failed and Lauren helped me up.

“Loose some weight women!” Lauren helped me up. “I can’t or I will like anorexic!” I replied slurring half way through the sentence.

“Lauren“ I added.

“Yeah?” she replied

“You really are t-the best friend I could ever have” I slurred, it sound like it came straight from one of those soapies on TV. “Yes, I know” and I smiled. As we approached the front of the bouquet Laim opened his big mouth.

“Hmmmm guy, I don’t thing we want to go out there any time soon” he pointed to the huge glass window of the shop where there was hundreds of cameras and paparazzi. It felt like one of the moments that you sober by pretty quickly as I came back down to reality. Paparazzi equals cameras, cameras equal photos and photo go to every magazine around the world.

“Shit” I sighed desperately as I looked at my friends.

******

Sorry i know it's short but it's a chapter right ?

anyways thanks for reading <3

vote, comment and fan me

Georgia<3