Back To Reality:3

"Wakie Wakie Auntie!!" Asher jumped on my bed.

"Morning, how did you get in my room?" I questioned with sleepy eyes. I thought i locked my door before I went to bed last night.

"Daddy unlocked the door and said to wake you up" Asher replied happily still jumping around on my bed.

At that moment Dylan came running in with a red bucket.  He tipped the bucket over my head and I was drenched from head to toe in water, my bed was soaking wet too. Asher and Dylan just stood there laughing there heads off. Men!

“AHAHAHA” they both said in unison.

“What the hell was that for” I started straining my now soaked hair.

“I-I-I do-don’t kk-know” Dylan tried to say in between laughs.

"Fucken idiot" I muttered under my breath so Asher wouldn't here me. I don’t want my nephew to swear anytime soon he is just to sweet and aborable to even say those words.

“Hey don’t swear in front of my son” Dylan said sternly but trying not to laugh. Fail i say. “Thats why i muttered it” I reached over and got hold of Ashers hand.

"Oh your daddy is a meanie! just like th aliens on ben ten" I said to Asher. I am not a morning person! Especially when that happens to you. 'Nooooo daddy isn't!" sticking up for you daddy i see "He is SPECIEL!!" he added and rasied is hands in the air with his shoulders almost touching his ears. Cute.

I went over to my walking wardrobe and grabbed a cute blue top and ripped mini short.  I made my way over to the bathroom and locked the door quickly. I still could hear the faint laugher of the boys.

I didn’t want to go down stairs any time soon because I would have to face my brother and Rosie and they will probably tell me to go on the holiday and my brother would laugh at me more. To delay the argument and the laugher for a little while at least I decided to have a shower.

After my shower I put on a fresh coat of makeup and put on my outfit for the day. I was not going to stay at home today it was my last day in Sydney for 2 months and the sun was shining so I wanted to go to the beach.

**********

Okay so when i upload this the rest of it was cut off !  so the rest of this chapter is in the next chapter. This chapter is originally HEAPS longer and yeah :)

But remember still Comment, Vote and Fan meeeeeee !