Cursed....

"You will have a demon in your head forever.... That demon will torment you into killing yourself or others.....I will come back with you on my side if its the last thing I do..." Damien says in a demon like voice

My body goes numb while Damien exits the room. A couple of minutes pass and the nurse comes in and the numbing is gone. I look back over to Sean to see him still in the same position. I sigh and look back at the nurse with a tray of food. I feel like I've lost my appetite... But that probably means I'm very hungry.

I sit up and eat the food I can barley see, cause I'm still tired from waking up in a cot.

Time passes....

The nurse leaves with the tray and told me that I can walk now if I don't feel numb. I swing my legs over the bed and my feet touch the cold floor. I wince at the sudden cool wave and I start walking around the cot trying to gain my balance back. I stumble a little but catch myself and keep on walking. I turn to Sean and he is not in the same position. He has his hands on his thighs and he leans back in the chair.

His eyes are bloodshot and his hair is all messed up like he just got out of bed. I walk over to him and sit down in the other chair by him. Sean stares at the wall and as I touch his hand he flinches. He turns his head quickly facing me.

"Are you okay,Sean?" I ask

Sean grabs my hand and squeezes it.

".........Kim-"

Sean got interrupt by the door opening. I still look at him and his facial expression is anger once he looks at the door. He squeezes my hand harder and I did the same. I turn my head towards the door and I see Dark standing in front of the door. My eyes glare into his as he looks at us with a smirk.

"Oh...sorry...bad time?" He says

"YES!! GET OUT!!! " I yell as my heart sinks

Dark jumps and laughs with amusement. I growl under my breath.

"Damien, I need you to get the hell out of here,because you don't belong here...this is not your baby, and I'm not your wife..." I snarl

Dark disappears in black smoke and I sigh in relief. I look back at Sean and he has a smile on his face.

"Nice" He says

I giggle and say

"I could do worse."

"Oh can you?" He asks with a sly smirk

"Of course I can, but I'm pregnant."

"That's a good excuse." He laughs

I roll my eyes

"Its not really a excuse... Its a point." I say

"Huh....I don't think- ....never mind."

I tilt my head

"Go ahead....say it"

"I don't think you know what you're talking about." He finally says

I get out my chair and pull him out of his. I push him on the ground and I get on top of him. I sit on his stomach and I feel weird things in my own.

"Why did you do that?" He asks

I tilt his head to the side and get really close to his ear.

"Because I'm hungry..." I whisper