Trials...

"Okay, bring her/him in!" She calls facing towards the door

Kimberlea's POV

The door opens and Lisa comes through the door with (y/n) (which is Mark and Jack's daughter/son).

Jack's POV

A girl/boy comes in with Lisa. I look at the the little girl/boy and feel a little warmth inside my heart. Memories came to me and I can see me, Mark, and the little girl/boy playing and laughing. Tears came to my eyes and the little girl/boy ran up to me and pounced on me for a hug. Tears came flooding out of my eyes as I hug the little girl/boy tightly.

Mark's POV

Jack cries while holding the girl/boy as I sit up with my elbows on my knees and try to remember.

'Dark,....where are my memories?' I ask in my mind

'Why do you care?' He scolds

'Because I just do....Jack and that girl/boy is my family...now can I have my memories back?' I sigh getting frustrated

'Fine but you gotta do something for me when I give you those memories...' Dark smirks devilishly

'Fine...what is it?' I groan

'For one week let me and Anti out so we can have some fun...' Dark says

'WHAT?! No! Wait for a week what about 3 days.' I try to convince him

I hear Dark sigh

'4 days and that's it..."

'Deal.' I finally say

All of a sudden I start to get a headache and I clinch my hair tightly. I see me, Jack, and the little girl/boy playing with us and having fun. Tears weld in my eyes as my heart warms up lovingly. I start to sob in my hands cursing myself because I forgot about my own daughter/son. I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to let at them.

The girl/boy is the one with their hand on my shoulder.

"Its okay, Dad." (Y/n) reassures me

I grab ahold of (y/n) and start hugging her/him tightly she/he hugs back the same way.

"I can't be-lieve I f-forgot y-ou! " I sob

"I'm glad that I didn't..." (Y/n) says

Time passes

I couldn't stop holding (y/n)s hand for one hour. Her/his hand is so small and cute. I can't believe I forgot all of that fun and loving memories. She/he is so adorable in that Who Killed Markiplier shirt and gray slacks. She/he has a hair pin in her/his hair thats a Septiceye Sam.

If you are a boy reading this im sorry but the boy is gonna be gay...

IM BACK!!!!!!!! Yay 😭😂😲😈

Sin will come soon...