Antiseptiplier smut

Here's a little Antiseptiplier smut since people like that the most...

Anti POV

Daddy hasn't come home from PAX and I'm so bored. I grab my computer and start searching for something to do when I see a kitten suit for a low price. I think daddy dark would like it so I click the buy button.

Hours passed and the door rings and I rush down the stairs and open the door to see a delivery man with a box and clipboard with paper on it. He gives me a pin and I quickly sign my name onto the sheet of paper and he gives me the box. I say thanks and close the door. I rush upstairs with the box and tear it open. I drag out kitten ears,collar that says 'Daddy's lil kitten', tail, and a bunch of packing peanuts.

I run to the drawer and grab my thong. I quickly change into the cat outfit and I purr when I look at myself in the mirror.

"Daddy darky is gunna be so happy." I say out loud

A couple of minutes later and the door opens then shuts.

"Anti I'm home!!" Dark yells from downstairs

"I'm upstairs!" I yell back

I lay myself across the bed and I hear Dark coming up the stairs. Dark opens the door and stops to see me. His eyes full of lust as he smirks devilishly.

"You like this Daddy~" I purr

Dark shuts the door and walks closer and closer to me. He starts taking off his suit that he has on and I watch the beautiful body of his. He's completely naked and pounces onto me pinning my wrist up against the bed.

"I love it~" Dark growls into my ear and nibbles on it

Dark sees my soulhole and he starts tracing it making me moan out his name like the slut I am. He takes his hand back and leans his head close to my chest and he starts licking my soulhole making me squirm.

"Stop squirming..." Dark growls

He rips my pants and boxers off and lines himself up with me. Without warning he slams his dick into me and he starts pounding me with every chance he has.

"Ahnn...Daddy~" I moan

I pound on his chest roughly getting a grunt from him. He completely stops and pulls out making me whine. He turns me on my hands and knees going to the drawer. I feel a very sharp pain hit my back making me yelp at the sudden motion. He whips me as hard as he can sending uncontrollable moans from my blistered lips from when I took my knife and start cutting it.

I got beaten from Dark for that because it really pissed him off. Dark grabs the salt and sprinkles it all around my ripped back. I scream with pain and pleasure at the same time and Dark licks the blood and salt that's on my back completely off. I couldn't hold back much longer and came onto the bed. Dark turned me around and puts me on my knees.

"Suck..." He growls

I obey and start sucking suddenly seeing Dark throw his head back. I suck as hard as I can getting a very loud moan and two hands grabbing my hair.

"Ohn! Anti nnn~" Dark pants

He finally came in my mouth and I swallow of course. Dark lands on the bed and I cuddle right next to him and we fall asleep in Mark and Jack form...