Lovers forever...

Smut!!!
Mark pinned me against the wall attacking my neck making hickeys all the way to my collarbone.
"Mark~" I moaned
Mark grunted vibrating my sensitive skin, until he reached a point where I definitely needed him. Mark stopped kissing/sucking, before i could react he started bursting out laughing.
"What? " I asked
"Look it the mirror hahaha! " Mark laughed
I turned to look and found a huge hickey on my neck! I screamed and ran out of the bathroom. 
"Jack wait come back! " I heard him from behind
I looked back and i was tackled on the ground.
"Get off of me! " I yelled
Mark raised an eyebrow
"Why? "
"Cause ye put a damn huge hickey on me! " I yelled louder
"Oh you're fine, Jack... " Mark reassured me
"No I'm no-" I said until Mark interrupted me when he puts his lips on mine.
I melted into the kiss and forcefully stuck my tounge in his mouth so I can explore.

Back at the office~
Ken's POV

I plopped down on the couch and ran my fingers through my hair.
"You okay? " Kimberlea asked
"... No, I'm not okay. " I answered

Felix left the room to go check on Mark and Jack, and Lisa / the assistant,  went on a lunch break, so it was just me and Kimberlea.

"Oh...um can you tell me whats wrong? " She says as she sits down

*my fingers are numb XD*

"Uh okay. " I answered again
'I don't have a girlfriend or a wife right now so I  better make the best of being a gentlemen to a lady, so i could practice. Maybe. '

Kimberlea smiled and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"I um... I am really confused with... You know... The being kicked out of school thing, and meeting you, also having an actual vampire come in your office, you having a gun, and finally Jack and Mark are acting very weird since we've got here. " I said knowing that she cant help me.

"Uh yeah, about Mark and Jack? Heh, yeah I know what they are doing and what they've been doing... "
Kimberlea said blushing madly
' I know shes blushing, cause her whole face is red. '

"Wait... So you know what they are doing? Can you tell me? " I asked curiously

"They are having sex... They've been having sex... I've seen Jacks face and he gave it all off. " Kimberlea said

' I kinda think Kimberlea is a mind reader or something. '

"I am not a mind reader, Ken. " Kimberlea said

"Did you-" I said until I saw her face get from pale-ish pink to a deep shade of red.
I chuckled a little at the sight of her looking at me with wide green eyes.

"Wh-what are ye laughin' about? " She said

'God I love her accesent ! And I have feelings for her since first sight. '

(Well thats just straight forward...,,)

"Oh nothing, beautiful. " I said without thinking

'Oh shit!  I'm such an idiot!'

"You... You think I'm beautiful? " Kimberlea said getting an impossible deeper shade of red.

"Y-yeah. " I said

We looked into each others eyes and we both started leaning in for a kiss with only an inch apart until I heard *missfabulousass* laughing while opening the door.

We both jumped back to our regular spots and watched Felix fall on the floor laughing his ass off.

I rolled my eyes " Felix.... Felix?..... FELIX!!! "

I made Kimberlea jump and Felix stop laughing only giggling.

"Wha? " Felix said giggling like a school girl.

"Where is Jack and Mark? " Kimberlea said

"Oh... They are uh heh having sex hahaha!!! " Felix said laughing

"Where? " I asked

"In the hallwayhay and on the floorhahaha!! "

Me and Kimberlea looked at each other and we both ran out the door leaving Felix on the floor still laughing his heart out.