Mark's first day but maybe not...

Mark is starting high school. He grabes his stuff and heads out the door.  Mark walks inside the school,  finds his locker,  and grabs his stuff for class. Mark hears papers fall on the floor before he shuts his locker. Mark turns around and finds a boy getting his papers.

Mark crouches down and helps the boy. The boy stops,  looks up,  and stares at Mark while Mark himself picks up the papers. Mark noticed the boy stopped picking up the papers and looked at the boy. Mark makes out the details on the boys face. The boy has green swept over hair with the bottom hair brown, his eyes look like oceans, and the boy has pail white skin.

They both stood up.
"Hi. I'm Mark, what's your name? " mark held his hand out waiting for an answer. The boy hesitated and said in an Irish voice

"Hi... I'm Sean, but my friends call me Jack... Uh- well if I had any... "
Jack looked to the left
blushing shyly.

Mark was thinking about Jack saying he has 'no friends'.

"Jack, do you wanna sit with me at lunch? " Mark asked
kinda nervously

Jack quickly looked strait in Marks brown eyes with excitement.

"Me... sit with you? " Jack said

"Heh yeah, do you? " Mark asked again

"Of course I will! "Jack said a little too fast

"Cool... Okay see you later. " Mark said

"Okay. " Jack responded back more calmly

Jack started going to class but stopped and turned around.

"Oh and thanks for helping me with the papers! " Jack called

"Sure thing! " Mark called back

They both went to class.  Mark is in Social Studies thinking about Jack and what he said to him.

"Why does Jack have no friends? " Mark thought

"Mark, please pay attention. " the teacher said

Mark jumped in surprise hearing a few chuckles around him.
Jack was in Math class day dreaming about how Sexy Mark looked and when Jack got caught everybody laughed rudely.

=Time pass=
Lunch time! Every body's favorite period. Mark sat down at a empty table and waited for Jack.  It took a few minutes but Jack came in and sat down next to Mark.

" So, Jack do you have anything to say about this school... like jocks, cheerleaders, nerds... " Mark said trying to start a conversation.

Jack looked around to start. Jack introduced the groups and then stopped when he said himself.

"Well who are you? " Mark asked

Jack looked down and blushed

"Well you see um... I a...  I guess I'm a nerd since people have been calling me that since 9th grade."

Mark was shocked in surprise and he sat back even more then he did before.

"So people call you a nerd? " Mark asked

Jack didn't move an inch.

"Well I'll tell you the truth, Jack you don't even look like a nerd. " Mark finished

Jack started blushing and looked up at Mark. Jack was about to say something but he got cut off by a whistle going off.  Jack looked strait at the girl with short brown hair.  Jack stood up from his seat and looked at Mark.

"I'll be back. " Jack said in a shaky voice

Mark was so confused so he was watching Jack walk over to the girl and all he was hearing was mumbles. The girl was talking to Jack and Jack was talking back. The girl slapped Jack and he fell on the ground. Mark quickly got up and slid on the ground stopping at Jack. Mark turned Jack on his back and Mark looks at his face.

Jacks mouth has deep scratch marks that was bleeding on his cheek. Mark picked up Jack and ran to the bathroom. Mark sat Jack on the sink and Mark got a rag and started wiping the blood from Jacks cheek. Jack looked at Mark and Jack had tears in his eyes.

"Are you okay? " Mark asked worried

" *cough*...yeah. " Jack responded

" Who was that? " Mark asked

"That was my girlfriend..." Jack said trying not to cry