"What the fuck?" I snarled.

"It prevents use of your T-cog." Megatron grabbed my free arm and forced me to follow him.

'Mommy, he's scary. How does he know my real carrier?' Arreis looked at me with watery optics.

'He's your uncle by energon. But does not hold the actual familial title.' I placed a kiss on her helm.

     As we walked through the dim lit hallways of the Nemesis. Drones stared at me as we passed and some pointed towards Arreis. The femmling buried her faceplates into my shoulder and began to shake. I rubbed her back soothingly, while also trying to soothe my own fear. Through the bond, I hummed our Lullaby. She eventually relaxed with a tired sigh and dozed off. It was obvious that Megatron was watching the whole thing. I glared at him in response and he looked forward. When we got to the Bridge of the ship, I was forced to stay by Megatron's side. After a while, the Predacon entered the bridge.

"Lord Megatron. I understand that you have brought some accursed Autobots aboard this warship." the Predacon growled. He glared at Arreis and I when he saw my Autobrand.

"Indeed." Megatron turned towards the beastly mech.

"Then I will accomplish with them, what I failed to do with the Prime." the mech transformed his servo into a heat blaster.

"There's more than one Prime, Dumbass." I rolled my optics.

"Predaking, these Autobots are more than prisoners. The femme cares for my late sister's sparkling, while also carrying the next generation. As for the medic, you do wish for Cybertron's restoration. Do you not?" Megatron advanced on the mech. "Our captives usefulness will come to an end. And when that time arrives, I assure you. They will be all yours."

I swallowed dryly at the thought of being brutally ripped apart once Orion was born. One servo rested over my midsection protectively while the other hugged Arreis close.

"I will not offline a carrier." Predaking glared at me before leaving.

"Prime, follow me." Megatron ordered. I had no choice but to comply.

"Where are we going?" I asked, walking behind the Warlord.

"You're needed for persuading a certain medic." Megatron replied as we came upon a door. It opened and I saw Ratchet standing alone in the middle of the room.

"Are you done poking around in my head?" the medic snapped. His optics widened at the sight of Arreis and I. "Avalon, Arreis."

"Gampa!" Arreis perked up at hearing her name. She was awake now. I glanced at Megatron, before running to the medic's side.

"Are you hurt?" I asked looking over Ratchet while Arreis hugged him.

"No." Ratchet only lifted his arms to show the cuffs while Arreis released him from the hug. The medic looked at the Warlord. "You didn't find what you want. Why else would you bring Ava and Arreis here."

"What I want, apparently does not yet exist." Megatron said. "As for the femmes, they are here to persuade you."

"And what is so important that you imprisoned an innocent sparkling and her carrier?!" Ratchet glared.

"We simply want you to finish your work, on the formula for synthetic energon." Megatron tried to sound convincing.

"Even if I were capable, do you think that I would hand you a limitless supply of fuel and ammunition just so you can turn around and use it against the Autobots? I think not." Ratchet turned his back to Megatron. The Warlord grabbed me and held his cannon to my helm. Arreis whimpered and huddled close to my chassis.