Reinforcements

"What do we do, Grim?" I had long since stored the Sun Saber in my subspace, thus returning to my small size. One thing about this base, it was once known as Diego Garcia.

"Who's out there?!" A voice shouted.

"You're probably hearing things, Sunny." A second voice said.

"Would ya two idiots shut up. The sooner we get you two slag heaps back to your dimension, the better." a gruff voice grunted. The sound of metal hitting metal caught our attention.

"Grimlock, flush 'em out." I ordered the Dinobot while I activated my cannons.

"Don't have ta, squishy." The gruff voice snapped as a large black, red, and silver mech with huge cannons stepped out of an old hangar.

" The gruff voice snapped as a large black, red, and silver mech with huge cannons stepped out of an old hangar

"No way. More Autobots." I couldn't help the smile that cheered me up a bit more. "Megatron will never know what hit his dumb ass now."

"PIPSQUEAK!" the first and second voices shouted as a yellow blur and a red blur tackled me to the ground.

"Can't.... Breath!" I gasped as I was hugged between two mechs.

"Sorry." Sideswipe gently placed me on the ground as Grimlock growled.

"It's a good thing we found you Prime." Sunstreaker wiped the spot where I had been squished against him with a cloth.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Unicron rose up and destroyed everything. You're foster creators, Boss bot, the rest of the Dinobots. Everyone, dead." Sunstreaker gave me a sympathetic look.

"No. I lost so much when I came here. Now with Megatron taking over Earth, I've lost my team and...." I choked on the thought of Optimus being gone. One was already dead. We don't need to lose another.

"You found a mate. Didn't you." Sideswipe knelt and took Sunstreaker's cloth, using it to wipe away the energon tears streaming down my face. "By the way, welcome to being a Cybertronian."

"We need to find the rest of Team Prime." I moved away from the twins and looked around the base. "This is similar to our old place back home. Any scanners or hell, even a ship hidden here?"