Rebellion

"Dawn!" Raf shouted from his spot on a table in the Temenos.

"What is it, kiddo?" I walked over and bent to his height.

"You might wanna take a look." Raf turned his computer towards me. On it was a news cast.

'This just in. We are receiving a message from the being who has taken Earth hostage.' a news anchor looked at the camera scared.

'Roll the message.' someone said off screen. An image of Megatron appeared.

'Humans of Earth. I am your supreme ruler, Megatron. If you wish no harm to come upon you, turn in the one known as Dawn Avalon Summers.' a small picture of me appeared. It was when the pod of my things appeared. 'She is wanted for war crimes against the Decepticons. You have two Earth days to bring her forward.'

The video blanked out and I stared at it in shock.

"Dawn. What's wrong?" Arcee walked into the room as I stood up straight.

"We have two days or Earth will be ruined even more." I spun on my heel and left the work room.

"Ratchet!" I shouted walking into the Medbay.

"Yes?" the medic gave me a dirty look.

"We have a problem." I said. "Megatron's turned to media to hunt me down. He's given Earth two days to turn me in."

"What?" he gaped at me.

"We need to attack tomorrow. And I think the warrant for me can prove useful.

"How so?" the rest of the team walked in...

Time Skip...

"Are you all ready?" I looked at the available fighting forces.

"Hell yeah!" The twins cheered running into the Temenos as the kids and Ratchet walked into the Harvenger.

"Let's do this." Wheeljack gave me a lopsided smirk. The others, including Ultra Magnes who was near his ship with Arcee and Bee, nodded.

"Autobots, Lets do some damage. HOOYA!" I raised the Sun Saber into the air before entering the Temenos with the Wreckers and Grimlock.

Both my ship and Ultra Magnes' rose into the air with loud hums. I sat in the cockpit with the Sun Saber laying in my lap as I flew the ship towards Darkmount, Nevada. Wheeljack and the Twins were eagerly talking about all the damage they were going to do while Bulkhead was with Grimlock. My nerves were nearly fried with how nervous I was about the plan. When the tower came into view, I landed the Knight's Temenos and let everyone out. The twins patted my back as I passed them. Grimlock knelt so I could climb onto his back. I drew the Sun Saber and the Dinobot leader began walking towards the Decepticon Citadel.

"Good luck, Prime." my squadron saluted.

"Thanks. Just remember, when Grimlock comes back. You begin the attack." I said. When we got close to the tower, Vehicon drones surrounded us.

"Surrender, criminal." one ordered. I placed the Sun Saber on my back and slid from Grim's back.

"I will, but let my pet go." I held my servos in the air as two drones cuffed me while the others backed away from Grimlock who nodded to me before running back to the ship.

"Move it." A drone shoved his blaster in my back, causing me to stumble. Silence surrounded us as we entered an elevator and it rose to the top floor.

"Well, well, well. It seems that this planet doesn't care about those who protect it." Megatron gave me a shark toothed smile as I was brought before him. One drone kicked the back of my knees and I fell to the ground with my head bowed. "Tell me, who turned you in? That stupid beast of yours?"