The Pod

-Dawn's Pov-

"That's odd." Ratchet hummed looking at the scanner.

"What is it, old friend?" Optimus asked walking up next to the medic.

"I'm picking up an emergency beacon from an Autobot escape pod." the white and orange mech began typing. I moved closer and read the code that came up for the blip. It was a nickname. "It's calling itself the..."

"Rising Sun... me. It's from my dimension." I cut the medic off. Energon tears pooled in my eye and optic as I looked from the screen to the groundbridge. "It could be somebot I know! Open the bridge!"

     The medic did and I wasted no time taking off through it. When I came out the other side with Prime and Bee following, I saw Decepticons trying to open it. Growling, I summoned my double blade sword and attacked the drones. No punk ass Decepticon was going to touch anything related to my family. Blaster fire filled the clearing as I got closer to the pod. When I made it to the edge of the crater, I saw a massive silver mech with a bucket like helm. A drone made to attack me, but I cut his helm off in one fell sweep. The falling of his body caught the new mech's attention. His blood red optics bore into my blue orbs. He smiled and showed sharp, shark like denta.

"So, you're the piece of shit failure who leads these weak ass losers?" I jerked my free thumb in the direction of the drones. "Wow, I'm like a God here, when it comes to killing you guys."

"You must be The Rising Sun." the mech sneered.

"I'm also your Grim Reaper. Step away from my thing." I snarled getting into a defensive position while rising in the air.

"I will not waste my time with you right now." the mech, aka Megatron, walked out of the crater and stopped next to me. "Though next time, I will not be so lenient towards you. A salvage merely turned into an assessment."

"Next time will be your downfall." I watched him and the other Decepticons retreat into a groundbridge. "Punk ass Decepticon."

~You sound like Ironhide.~ Bee whirred.

"That's because he was like family after I lost mine." I lightly touched my face piece before turning to the pod. "This pod must have somebot from home in it."

Optimus walked up to it, making my crystalized spark skip a beat.

"It requires a specific genetic signature to open." Optimus picked up the pod with Bee and Bulkhead's help. When did he get here?! "Ratchet can take a look at it when we return to base."

"Optimus, is anyone injured?" the medic was on us like flies to shit.

"We're fine. Dawn took out most of the 'Cons on her run to the pod." Bulkhead waved the medic off who looked at me like I had two heads.

"I've killed harder Decepticons. Hell, I ripped Lockdown's spark out after he killed me with his final experiment." I shrugged. The medic slowly turned to the pod and scanned it.

"The pod requires... Dawn's genetic signature to open." Again, all optics are on me.

"Okay then." Slowly I activated my thrusters again and flew up to the lock. Taking a deep breath, I placed my servo on it and hissed when a quick stabbing feeling came from my palm. Pulling my servo back, I saw a good size leaking hole in my it. I ripped part of my cami and wrapped my servo. "What the fuck?"

"It's how bio-signature pods work. They require energon samples from the only one who can open it." Ratchet explained.

"Woah! There better not be scraplets in there!" Miko grabbed a nearby crowbar after entering the main room.