One Fucked Up Halloween

"What do you think of my costume?" Miko asked as I entered the main part of the human base. We were having a Halloween get together there. The Japanese girl was dressed as a Ninja.

"Impressive." Jack was dressed as a Mad Doctor.

"You look great Raf." I complimented the youngest of the three humans, he was dressed as Albert Einstein.

"AH!" The kids screamed when they saw me. My normal white and gold paint was replaced by black and purple, along with some rusted and broken metal I salvaged from a scrap yard. I was 'dressed' as a zombie Cybertronian.

"What is it?!" Their guardians came running in.

~Terrorcon!~ Bee whirred.

"STOP! It's me!" I pulled off some of the scrap metal to show a normal me underneath. "It's just a costume!"

"How can we be sure?" Arcee growled.

"Would a Zombie be hugging their torso to protect their unborn child?" I challenged.

"She has you there." Bulkhead lowered his weapons and I relaxed.

"What is all that noise... Ah!" Ratchet screeched like a girl when he saw me.

"IS something the matter, old friend?" Optimus, disguised as a Terrorcon as well appeared behind him. When the medic saw the Prime and Arreis disguised similar to me, he actually fainted.

"Did Doc just glitch?" Wheeljack came in looking like Ironman.

Time Skip...

"Avalon. With everyone unavailable, and Ultra Magnes and Wheeljack not responding. I'm reluctantly sending you to search for them." Ratchet said as I wiped the water from my faceplates.

"But I thought I was on base arrest till Orion was born." I was confused.

"It should still be early enough for you to fight and not lose the sparkling." Ratchet entered some coordinates into the groundbridge and it powered on.

"At least I get to properly stretch my legs." I smiled and equipped the Primax Blade and the Cosmic Shield.

"Be careful." Ratchet warned.

"When am I not?" I smirked running through before he could reply. When I came out the other side, I saw Wheeljack out cold and Ultra Magnus getting his servo crushed by a spiky looking mech. Growling, I tightened grip on the Primax Blade and listened for a chance to jump in.

"And here I was just beginning to tolerate ya." Wheeljack weakly smiled at the Captain. I saw the unknown mech walking towards the Forge.

"It's been an honor serving beside you, Soldier." Ultra Magnus grunted in pain. The mech approached Magnus while holding the Forge. Silently, I crept towards the mech. Then he snapped the Forge in half. "Prepare to Perish." the mech said in a British accent. Before I could lunge, Optimus appeared.

"Avalon, what are you doing here?" Optimus asked.

I twirled the Primax Blade in one servo as I brought the Cosmic Shield around front.

"Back up." I replied.

"Help Ultra Magnus and Wheeljack." Optimus ordered bringing out a Gatling Gun.

"Fine." I put my weapons away and ran over to a groaning Magnus. "He really did a number on you."

"The sparkling.." he vented.

"Orion is fine. You're not." I pulled a mesh bandage out of my subspace and wrapped the destroyed apendage.

     Then I grabbed Wheeljack and dragged him over to the Captain. Optimus picked them up after burying the mech in rubble. I grabbed all the fragments of the Forge and held them close as we flew out of the cavern. The mech followed and transformed into the Predacon. Cursing, we dodged his attacks and flew into a groundbridge before we got fried. An hour after our return to the human base, Ultra Magnus woke up as Ratchet started repairs on his damaged servo. I stayed by my self sitting on my knees with the remains of the Forge in front of me. Arreis came crawling over as I held my servos over the relic. They glowed a soft gold as I used the mystical energy of my Matrix to try and repair the Forge. After the two hundredth try, I broke down sobbing. Arreis didn't know what to do and crawled over to the shattered relic and placed her tiny servo on it. Pink light emitted from her point of contact with the relic and I watched in awe as it was repaired.

"Arreis, sweetie. How?" I was speechless as I picked up the hammer.

"Afa Tron, Auntie hamwer." she replied. So innocent and yet so smart.

"Avalon, did she...?" Optimus picked up his daughter and looked at the relic in me servos. I wordlessly nodded.