Persuasion

"Slap my ass and call me a Mule. My head hurts." I groaned trying to rub my forehead when I noticed I couldn't move my body. Opening my optics, I saw that I was strapped down. Ratchet was no where to be seen. "Arreis?"

Panic began to churn my tanks. But then slight movement in my sparkling hold relieves some of that feeling.

'Momma?' came the reply, only in my spark?

'Sweetie, are you alright?' I asked from my spark.

'What happened? You fell and I heard scary voices.' she whimpered. I realized that when I fell, she must have accidentally come into contact with my spark and a parental bond was formed.

'I think the Decepticons have Grandpa Ratchet and I." I tried to calm her with soothing pulses from my spark, while praying that we were freed.

"I see that you are awake, Rising Sun." Megatron sneered entering the room.

"Go fuck Starscream." I spat.

'Don't you dare repeat anything I say.' I warned Arreis through the bond.

"You have quite a vocabulary." Megatron chuckled walking up next to me.

"Comes with teaching a bunch of wreckers Earth's road laws, and from having a Father who was in the Military before me." I tried to pull on my bonds but failed.

"You will not escape." Megatron loomed over me. "Now tell me, Avalon Prime. Is it true that the creation of Elita-One is under your care?"

"..."

"I already know the answer. As well as the fact that you are carrying Arreis' half co-creation." Megatron showed me a scan of my body. Two smaller forms were shown within mine. One was larger than the other, as the smaller one was located in my abdomen, while the larger one was in my chassis. "Why have you taken my sister's creation as your own, when you posses one growing within you?"

"Because Starscream killed Elita, and she asked me shortly after I woke up from being mangled by your British pet." I replied emotionlessly. "If family is so important to you, back off."

"You do posses some qualities similar to my sister. Maybe that is why you were blessed by her from the Allspark to sparkbond with my enemy." Megatron walked over to a control panel and typed something. The bonds holding me disappeared and I sat up rubbing my wrists.

"Why are you releasing me, when I could easily attack you?" I asked eyeing the Warlord suspiciously.

"Like you said, family is important to me and I wish to see my sister's creation." Megatron approached me.

'Momma, what's happening?' Arreis' scared voice asked through the bond.

"Show me Arreis." Megatron ordered.

"You can see her. But you won't be touching her." I spat opening my chestplates and then the sparkling hold, taking out my pink daughter. Megatron didn't look at Arreis, he was staring at the Matrix of Leadership from back home. "My optics are up here, Shit-head."

"Mommy, that's a bad word." Arreis clung to my neck cabled after I snapped my chestplates shut.

"She looks like Elita." Megaton hummed stepping back as I stood up from the slab I was on. "But obviously, she thinks you are her carrier."

"Avy is my Step-mommy!" Arreis stuck her tiny glossa out at Megatron and I smiled, proud of my daughter. "You're just a mean buckethead!"

"In due time, Arreis will learn respect." Megatron growled clamping a collar around my neck.