Optimus and the Creator Bitch?

I was woken up by rough jarring. Slowly I opened my eye and optic and looked around. Notifications popped up in my optic alerting me that I had some loose wires in my right servo. With a sigh, I pulled out a mini screwdriver and opened one of the plates. True enough, one of my energon lines was knocked loose. With the screwdriver, I was able to push the vein back into it's fastener and tighten it back in place. Ratchet came over shortly after and nodded in approval of my work. The small cybertronian came and opened the back hatch of the plane letting us out. He eyed me warily when I passed him while tightening some loose bolts in my left arm. Ironhide growled and scooped me up into his massive servo once he transformed. I rolled my eyes.

"Sir Burton only wishes the presence of the Scout and Mr. Yeager." The small bot waved his servo in a dismissing manner.

"Well, then. What now?" I asked as Ratchet and Ironhide walked away from Cade and Bee. "Because obviously, we're not needed here like we thought."

"Cade told us to come with him. Proves this is the last time I follow that fool somewhere blindly." Ironhide huffed transforming around me. I landed in the Driver's seat.

"Let's not let this misinformation get in the way of our mission. I received a message from Hound that we're going to be needed here in the United Kingdom anyhow." Ratchet tried to change our moods. "For now, how about we look at the ancient ruins of Stonehenge. I've read in some of our records, that they are connected to cybertronian history."

"Fine." Ironhide and I huffed.

"Quite being such lug nuts!" Ratchet scolded as we took off down the road.

Time Skip:

"You sure we should be here? Someone could see you!" I looked up at my guardians.

"Do you see any humans around?" Ironhide gave me a questioning look.

"Not yet." I replied shaking my head and walking among the standing stones. Our little sight seeing trip was stopped when a familiar red and blue flamed Western Star 5700 custom semi, pulled up. "Optimus!"

"Prime!" Ironhide and Ratchet had relived looks on their faceplates when the Autobot leader transformed. My smile faltered when I saw that his optics were purple and he had something red smeared along the side of his face.

"Optimus?" I clicked my heels together and the rocket thrusters in my heels fired up. Rising in the air, I saw that something was off about the mech. "Something isn't right..."

"Dawn Avalon Summers, my creator wishes to have an audience with you." Optimus' voice was even off.

"No. Something is wrong with you. First lets have Ratchet take a look at you." I flew backwards away from my old guardian.

"It is urgent." Optimus made a grab for me, but I dodged.

"That was uncalled for!" Ironhide knocked Optimus' servo away.

     The Prime growled and transformed his servo into a blaster and shot Ironhide. A scream escaped me. Ratchet joined Ironhide. I screamed again as I saw both my guardians fall to the ground, severely wounded. Optimus glanced at his oldest friends before stepping over their weak forms and grabbing me and shoving me into a dark space. I hit my head on something, slowly being consumed by darkness... Primus, please let Ratchet and Ironhide live. They are one of Earth's last hope of survival against the Decepticons.

"Nemesis, why hasn't she woken yet?" A voice demanded as I came too. Cold chains held my arms suspended above my head.

"I am not sure, my Creator." Optimus confessed. My optic onlined first before my eye opened. Lifting my head, I saw that I was on Cybertron! A clear mask covered my nose and mouth.

"What is going on? Why did you attack Ironhide and Ratchet?! Who is this Bitch?!" I glared at Optimus then at a floating squid-like femme who hissed and reached out, slapping me. The mask fell off my face and all the air left me. The energon in my body centralized around my lungs as I coughed.

"How dare you call me that!" the femme grabbed my chin and made me look at her. "Even though you were born human, your body is now partially Cybertronian. Making me your partial creator."

"Duly noted." I deadpanned. The femme slapped me again. Lifting my head, I spat the energon in my mouth at her face. She reeled back and Optimus grabbed my chains, jerking me around violently.

"That was uncalled for, Dawn." Optimus growled.

"It was uncalled for, for you to kidnap me and leave my family for dead." I snapped trying to break free of the chains.

"They will live." Was all Optimus said after that, releasing my chains. I grunted as I swung in circles as the chains righted themselves.

"What do you even want with me?" I glared at the femme. She smiled and caressed by throbbing cheek.

"You see, my dear. You are special. To capture the spark of a Prime, and be gifted with Cybertronian enhancements. That is not something given lightly. I have a job for you." the femme purred.

"What kind of job?" I narrowed my eye and optic at her.

"Bring me the Staff of Merlin, help me repair Cybertron, and I will give you anything you want." she lifted my chin upwards.

"How do I help repair a planet?" I questioned.

"Let Cybertron absorb yours." she replied simply. Anger flared within me.

"Never! Earth has too much going for it!" I screeched trying to break free of the chains. The talisman moved down my arm and cut one of the chains before forming into Sentinel's sword; instead of the great sword.

     I cut the other chain and landed on the floor with a resound boom. Spinning the weapon expertly in my left servo, I blocked all attacks made on me by Optimus, and some Decepticon-like Cybertronians. The femme gave an outraged roar and pointed at me. A swirling green, light blue, and violet portal opened behind me in the floor. Optimus slammed his fist into the ground and I was knocked off balance by the force, backwards into the portal. A weightless feeling then severe nausea filled my entire being as I fell out of the other side of the portal and landed in the middle of a Cybertronian fire fight.