1 || Levi's Decision

❝ ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ - 060714 ; ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ✔️

*please read author's note below*

⚔═══════════════════⚔

(y/n)-chan.

She had (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) shining eyes.

She was an ordinary girl who lived in Shiganshina with her mother, father, and brother. They were living such a peaceful life. She had friends. Armin, Eren, and Mikasa.

But not long ago, Wall Maria was breached. The Colossal Titan and the Armored Titan showed up, causing citizens to panic. Titans of different sizes were everywhere, as their large hands grabbed citizens and devoured them.

But (y/n)-chan was just a small girl back then, she didn't know what to do. She ran as far as she could, wherever her little feet could take her. Her house was gone, even her family is gone. She cried running away with her teddy bear in her arms. Luckily, Hannes had found her and she got in the boat to safety.

Ever since that day, she promised that she would avenge their deaths. She promised herself that she would fight them until her last breath. She promised that she would never give up. She was determined to kill each one of them. That is the reason why she joined the Military.

Keith Shadis, the head instructor of the 104th Trainee Squad, was rather a very intimidating man which made (y/n) nervous.

"You there!"

"Yes, sir!" (y/n) immediately salutes.

"Who are you?"

"(f/n) (l/n) from Shiganshina, sir!"

"Yeah? That sounds like a retard's name! What are you doing here?"

Her hands started to sweat and her voice started to shake. "I want to help achieve humanity's victory, sir!"

"Oh really? You'll make great food for titans! Row 3, about face!"

As the little gathering came to an end, she let out a sigh and walked over to the cafeteria for lunch. Her head perked up, smiling widely at the sight of her childhood friends, and didn't hesitate on calling their names.

"Eren! Armin! Mikasa!"

She called out as she waved to them. It's been five long years since they've seen each other, and (y/n) was relieved to see them. The trio got on their feet and welcomed her with a hug, feeling a bit overwhelmed by the reunion.

"(y/n)! Long time no see!" Armin greets, shifting aside to give her a seat.

They stuffed themselves with food and began talking about their experiences so far, for their passion to kill titans, for their passion to join the Survey Corps - but that was mostly Eren.

(y/n) suddenly found herself stuck in the crowd as Eren was bombarded with questions. Some of the trainees even seemed to ask her a few but she refused to do so, leaving the spotlight to him.

The bell rang, signaling everyone to go back to their dorms. Mikasa and (y/n) wave goodbye to Eren and Armin as they walk their separate ways.

(y/n) seemed to keep her head down, suddenly remembering her family. She's missed them so much and she constantly wondered if they would have been proud of her. Her eyes didn't leave her moving feet, still lost in her train of thought until-

THUD

She bumped into someone and she stumbled a little on the floor. She looked up to see silver eyes, black raven hair, and a stoic expression on his face.