Chapter 25

Haley's POV:

(Week later)

It's been a fantastic week, me and Louis are known as a couple, we started coming up with a song for the spring recital, Liam is learning to be okay with my relationship, and the big game that leads the soccer team to the championship is tonight and Louis is stopping by to hang out with me before he has to go get ready for the game.

"Hey Li, Louis is coming over around 2:00 to hang out before the game. Is that okay?" I ask as I walk into the living room and plop down onto the couch, "It's 12:30 about time you got up, but yeah that's cool, I have a friend coming over before the game too." "Ooh who is it, do I know this person?" I ask and crawl across the couch and sit next to him, "Maybe." "Well?.." "Her name is-" "Her?! Ohh my goodness! Little Liam has a girl coming over! Ahh is it like a date?" "I'm older than you, ya nut." Li chuckles, "So, only by like 2 months and 25 days that's not long. What's her name?" I ask all giddy, "Julia." "Awww, .. I don't know her." "Well you'll meet her in a little bit." he says, "So it is a date?" "Yes Haley." he chuckles, "Well i'm proud of you, this is your first date with someone sense the whole Lucy thing." I say and hug him, "Thanks." he chuckles then I stand and go to the kitchen to make some tea.

I make my tea and i'm about to leave the kitchen when I decide to be a nice sister, "Hey Li do you want some tea?" I ask and turn around and we run into each other, hot tea pours down my chest. "Ahhh! Shit, shit, shit! Dammit..." I curse and drop my tea cup in the sink, "Haley! I'm so sorry!" Liam says frantically, "How bad is it?" I ask and pull up the lower part of my soaked shirt up, "Ahh.." "That doesn't answer my question Liam." "Ohh yeah sorry. It's pretty red." "I'm gonna look now." I say and look down, My stomach is bright pink, it looks like a rash but no it's freaking tea burn. This is the second time Liam has spilled something hot on me.

"Ouch.." I say then start to laugh, "What are you laughing about, doesn't it hurt?" "Yes it hurts, but you've spilled hot drink on me twice now." I chuckle and he smiles, "Well I don't try to." he says and starts to clean tea off the floor, "It's okay don't worry about it. My shirt can wash and hey my skin will grow back." I joke and pat his shoulder then walk out the kitchen, "I'm gonna go ahead and shower now Li." I say, "Okay I'll have you some more tea done by the time you're done, and I will be nowhere near you when you pick it up." "Ha, okay Li." I reply and go to my bathroom.

When I get out the shower it's 1:00, so I go do the normal after shower routine. Teeth, dry hair, straighten hair, make up, and lastly glasses and clothes. Today I decided on my black half tank, black and white flannel, denim high waist shorts, and maroon converse. Once i'm done it's 1:45, I go to the living room and Liam is playing the piano and he's all dressed and looking cute for his date. "Aww someone looks cute." I say and walk over to the couch and sit at the end next to the end table and my tea is there. "Shut up." he chuckles and keeps playing, "Ohh yeah and your tea is right there, I made it like 2 minutes ago." he adds and I sip my tea, "Thanks Li, it's good." I say, "You're welcome." he replies not looking up from the piano.

Once I finish my tea I go sit next to Liam at the piano, "Do you wanna do a duet?" Liam asks, "Heck yeah." I chuckle, "Wanna do This Is Halloween?" "What kind of question is that? Of course." I smile, "Ha, okay. Which part?" "I want the higher part." "Okedok, lets do this." he grins and we get in position and begin to play.

Once we're done Liam chuckles, "I love that duet." "I know right, it's really fun to play." I grin then there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it." I say and go answer the door. "Hey babe." Louis grins when I open the door, "Hello my love." I reply and lean up on my tiptoes and kiss him.

"Come on in." I say and gesture him in, "You don't have to ask me twice." he chuckles and walks in, "Hey Liam." Louis says,  "Hey Lou." "How's it going mate?" Louie asks Liam, "Pretty good, I got a lady friend coming over." Liam says and makes a goofy face, "Ohh look at you stud." Louis laughs and Liam smiles. "What the hell?" I question aloud before I knew what I was saying, ohh well it's out now. "Huhh?" Liam questions, "What's this?" I ask and gesture to them both, "We're on the road to a renewed friendship Haley." Louis says and nudges my arm with his elbow and smiles down at me, "Yeah, that is what you want isn't it?" Liam asks, "Well yes of course.. but if I were a stranger and I just witnessed that I would never guess that you hated him. That was like how you two used to talk. You two just became back friends really fast is all i'm trying to say." I say to Liam.