Chapter 1

Haley's POV:

"Hales!" I heard Liam yell from across the flat, "What Liam?" "Are you sure you don't want to come to the party?" He asked for what seems like the tenth time now, "Yeah I'm sure, I've got a hot date with this little number." I replied holding up a book, "Ughh fine, the party won't be the same without this bro and sis duo though." He said with a pouty face. "Pshh whatever Payne, I think you'll make it. Now get going." I replied laughing, "Okay Hales, but hey just don't get to steamy of a date going with that book, I don't wanna come in on that." "Liam!" I yelled and threw a pillow at him but he made it out the door before it hit, he sticks his head back into laugh at me and I throw another and hit his face. "Ha!" "Damn you got me, well I'll see ya later Haley." Liam said while tossing the pillows on the end of the couch, "Bye Li be safe!" I replied and the door closed, "Book time." I say aloud as I open my book and snuggle into my comfy spot on the sofa.

Louis's POV:

"Hazz! Are you ready yet?" I yelled getting frustrated because Harry said he'd be ready 20 minutes ago, "Calm down Louis, I'm coming!" "About time." I huffed as I saw him come into view. "So what girl has gone without your presence for 10 minutes now." Harry said propping up against the wall by the door, "Theres a good few, now come on. We're late." I said walking out the door, "Right behind ya mate."

****

(4 hours later)

"Do you want another beer." I ask Harry who's slightly drunk beside me, "Ughh no man but you can go get one if you want one." "Okay I wasn't asking permission Hazz." I say walking off and chuckling to myself, I was almost to the bottom of the stairs when I tripped on air I suppose. "What the hell?!" Great I landed on Liam. "Get off of me." he spat, and I rolled off. He got up and looked down and his look got harsher, "Really Lou you're drunk, semester starts tomorrow. If coach finds out you're hammered you could be kicked off the team you dumb-ass." "He can't kick me. I'm the best on the team." I snapped back, "You're so full of yourself!" he shouted back and threw the rest of his beer on me and stormed off.

"Ughhh dammit this was my favorite shirt you jackass!" I shouted but the music was so loud he didn't hear me. I was pissed so I drank a few more drinks and blacked out.

****

(Nearly 8 hours later)

"Ughhhhh my head..." I groan rolling over and I felt another person, "What the fu.ck!" "What??" this girl says sitting straight up, "Who are you, and why are you in my bed?" I asked making my head pound more, "Umm this is my room." "What?!" "Yeah we met at the party last night."

Ohh yeah the party... wait semester starts today and I'm in some random girls room, "Shit what time is it!?" I asked frantically, "Its 7:45. Why?" "What why wasn't your alarm set?" "My first class is at 8:45." she replied, "Well that dosen't mean mine is to you twat!" I snapped and darted up grabbing my stuff and running out her dorm. Where the hell am I? "Ahh campus map." I say aloud when i spot it, "Sooo I'm here and my dorm is.... 10 minutes from here damn!" I take off running as fast as i can go my head throbbing with every step. I arrive back at my dorm in 8 minutes, faster than projected time might I add and I throw my stuff on my bed and run to the shower. After about 3 minutes I'm out and getting dressed, "I'm nearly 10 minutes late!" I slip on my vans grab my backpack and run out my dorm room.

I finally get to class and I'm 15 minutes late. Mr. Hamilton gave me a pissed look when I walked into class and took my seat. After 45 boring minutes class was over and I was about to walk out of the room when Mr. Hamilton called me back. "Mr. Tomlinson, I'd like to have a word." "Yeah Mr. H?" "I heard about what happened last night at the party." "What?" "That you got black out drunk, I'm sure your coach wouldn't like to hear about this." "Ughh man, Are you going to tell him?" "Well I have a proposition." "What's that?" "Extra credit, I know you have two off periods in a row how about you fill the second one with my music class?" "And if I don't?" "No soccer." "Are you serious? You're joking right?" "Afraid not Mr. Tomlinson. Take it or don't play soccer. Your choice." "Fine." I huffed and stormed out the classroom.

For the next 45 minutes I just sat out on the courtyard and time crept up on me. "Might as well get there early I've got nothing better to do." I said aloud sitting up and starting towards the music room. I was half way down the hall when I could hear the faint sounds of a piano being played and light singing. I walked quietly to the door and looked in, I could see the profile of an auburn haired girl with glasses. I creep in and walk up slowly she's playing It's Time by Imagine Dragons and her voice sounded perfect singing it, my heart started beating really quickly in my chest as I got closer, I walked around the piano and she didn't see me because her eyes were closed. Now that i'm up closer to her I can tell that she has freckles and that shes wearing a Fall Out Boy t-shirt, high waist denim shorts, and high-top red converses. I had propped up on the piano while looking at her and I decided to finally get her attention, "Ugh umm." I cleared my throat and it startled her causing her to jump which made me jump and my arm slid out from under me and I hit the piano. Smooth Lou.. smooth.

Authors Note: So I've decided to tackle the task of writing three fanfictions at the same time soo here's the third. I hope y'all enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment. Thanks loves!