Chapter 9

Haley's POV:

It's the day before the recital and Louis and I have decided to go shopping together for what we're going to wear. "So to the mall?" Lou asked, "Yeah, and we're getting your stuff first." I replied, "Ughh fine. But you're going to model your dress picks for me." Louis said as we started walking off campus, "Louuu..." "Haleyyyy.. See I can whine too." "Ohh shut up." I said through a giggle and he started to laugh, "You're gonna do it." he said and stopped infront of me and turned around, he had a smirk pulling at his lips, "You'll have to make me." I said and poked his chest, "Is that a dare?" he asked and picked my hand up from his chest and he kissed my wrist. I leaned up on my toes and got by his ear and whispered, "Why not." when I pulled back I winked and smirked at him then walked past him.

"Ughhh Haley... Noo you can't do that to me." "I just did." I said and turned around and looked at him and I winked again, "Now you're gonna get it." he said in an adorable chuckle and started running towards me, "Louis no!" I shouted through a laugh and started running, to bad I started running to late, "Come here." He chuckled and his arms went around my waist and he spun me around, "Louis stop!" I giggled and he sat my feet back on the ground then he rested his chin on my shoulder and kissed my neck causing me to tilt my neck back, "Louis.." "Yeah?" "We really should get to the mall." I said in a whisper, "Yeah we probably should.. but do we have to?" "Yes.." I whispered back and tilted my head over and kissed his cheek, "Okay love, I guess it's a good idea to get going." he chuckled and put his arm around my lower back and we started back walking, "Why's that?" "For future reference don't tilt your head back and whisper my name." He said and chuckled a little, "Ha, okay Tomlinson... Or maybe I'll just use that against you." I giggled and leaned into him as we walked and his grip got tighter on my waist, "If you use it against me in the right timing then I'll be okay with it." He chuckled and made me laugh, "Okay, I'll keep that in mind Tommo." I replied and he smirked down at me.

After about a 10 - 15 minute walk we arrived at the mall. We got some coffee then went on our clothing adventure. Nearly an hour had past and Lou had just found his, he went with a long sleeve white button up with a black collar, black skinny dress pants,a black suit jacket, and black Oxfords. "Now it's your turn." he said with a smirk as he walked back towards me. "Okay lets get lookin for some dresses then." I replied and walked over to a dress shop, "Do you want any help finding a dress?" Louis asked as we walked into the store, "Sure if you find one you like grab it and I'll try it on." "You gonna model for me?" he asked and nudged my shoulder, "Yess fine Louis I'll model the dress picks." "Score 1 Tommo, 0 Brennan." He chuckled and went off looking for me some dresses.

After looking around for like 30 minutes I'd only found like 2 I liked that wouldn't coast an arm and a leg for then Louis walks up with like 3 or 4. "You find any good ones?" he asked and looked down at the dresses I had, "Maybe, Not sure I'll have to try them on. I see you found some." I said through a giggle and took the dresses from him. "Yeah a few." he said with a smile then I walked over to the dressing rooms, "and by the way I really like the black and white one." I heard Louis say after I shut the door, "Okay I'll try that one last sense it's the best looking one to you." I replied and chuckled, "Ughh geez woman you're killing me." he chuckled then it got quite once I started focusing on the dresses I was putting on.

Louis's POV:

Haley had already tried on 5 dresses and the black and white one was left, she looked gorgeous in the other dresses put I just had a feeling about this one. "Hey Hales what size shoe do you wear?" I asked and walked over to the door, "Umm.. like a 5 or 6 I think." "Okay be right back, Don't come out till I get back." I replied and walked over to a spot with black heels and grabbed a pair. "Here try these with the dress." I said and slid them under the door, "Geez Lou these are beautiful." she said when she picked up the shoes, "Well you're way more beautiful so come on I wanna see what you look like." I said and stepped back then the door opened. She was breath taking literally, My breathing hitched when I saw her in the dress and heels. "You look amazing." "Really Lou?" she replied and blushed and brushed hair back behind her ear. "Yes. You're breath taking." I said with a smile and she blushed even more. It was adorable. "I think I'll get this outfit then." she said and smiled then walked back into the changing room.