Chapter 20

Haley's POV:

(Week later)

Another week has come and gone, it's still hard being around Louis but I've been trying to keep my mind off of him, but nothing helps. Over the past week me and Luke have hung out a little but only around friends, and we've been texting some. Today after class and soccer practice was done he asked me on a date. I don't feel like I should go but I agree anyway.

Once I got home I went over my hair with my curling wand and just touched up my make up a little and put on my glasses then went to my closet, I went with my white Ramones t-shirt, black above knee ruffle skirt, white converse, and to top it off my black over the shoulder purse and I'm done. "Liam I'm going out tonight I'll be back later!" "With Emily?" "No with Luke." "Haley.. I don't know.." "Gosh dammit Liam, what now?" "You don't have to date him." "Well I can't date who I want so what am I supposed to do Liam? Am I just gonna grow old to be a cat lady? I don't think so." I snap and walk to the door. "Haley-" "Save it, I'll be back later." I scoff and walk out the door.

I can walk without the crutches now but I'm still slow, when I finally reach the bottom Luke is there. "Hey love." he smirks and I get a weird feeling but shake it off, "Hi." "You ready?" "Yeah." "Come on then." he says and gestures toward his car and I stop. "No." "Excuse me?" "No, I don't like cars." "Ohh Haley come on.." "I haven't rode in a car sense I was three. It's been the tube or walking as transportation." "Why?" "I don't like talking about it." I say and back up, "Ohh come on I drive safe. I promise. Please get in the car." he begs and makes a puppy dog face, "Luke..." "Please.." "Ughh dammit, fine. But I swear you better drive safe." I sigh, "Okay I swear ." he replies and I get in the car. I don't like this.

After a 15 minute drive to the restaurant I'm sick to my stomach beyond measure. "Land. Sweet sweet land." I whisper when I'm finally out the car. Luke walks up next to me and takes my hand and my stomach does something weird and I don't like this feeling. Once we get seated we're put in a booth near the back, "So love you look really lovely tonight." Luke says and raises his eyebrows at me and checks me out, and I feel like a piece of meat. "Please don't look at me that way." I say and look away from him, "We're on a date, I can't tell you that you look good." "You practically just undressed me with your eyes." I reply and look back at him and he smirks, "Maybe I did." "Hey woah, okay now, you don't tell a girl that, and especially on the first date." "It's the truth." he whispers in a chilling voice and I get sick to my stomach, "I knew this was a bad idea." "Why do you say that?" he questions and I feel his hands go up my thighs and I jump and knee the table then stand up, "Don't touch me, take me home." "Ohh come on babe.." He says and stands up then steps infront of me and puts a hand on the table and the other on the back of the booth and he steps toward me and I stumble back and land where I was sitting moments before.

"Luke stop." I say but he sits down next to me, I scoot as close to the wall as I can get, "Please.." I plead and he scoots right next to me, "You're gonna have to beg a little more." he whispers in my ear and it gives me chills. "Why are you doing this?" I question and keep my eyes straight ahead of me, "Because.. you're Louis's girl. If he finds out I.. 'had you' so to speak he'll finally get a taste of his own medicine." "This is all to get back at him for what happened to Liam last year?!" I shout and he covers my mouth, "Louis wouldn't want you after word gets spread that you did me the first chance you got." "What the fuck is wrong with you? Why play nice and get me here then tell me this evil manipulative plan?" I ask, "It's more fun this way." "Take me home, take me to my brother." "No, I wanna have some fun first." "Does he know you've planned to do this to me?" I question trying not to sound scared, "He has no idea love." he whispers and touches my inner thigh, "Don't touch me!" I shriek and shove him and he falls on the ground then looks at me wickedly.

"It's time to go." he says and stands up then grabs my arm and takes me from the table and my limp gets bad as I try to keep up with him as he pulls me. Once in the car I remember I have mace. "You shouldn't have done that Haley. It's time to visit my dorm." he says after about 15 minutes, "Take me home." "No." Take me home Luke!" I shout, "No!" he yells back, "Screw you asshole." I spat and his grip tightens on the wheel. "One last time, take. me. home." "No bitch." at his word I get beyond pissed I grab the mace from my purse and point it at him.