Chapter 28

Dylan took her around the house, showing her each of the seven rooms, the kitchen, he even took her to a cabin he had, It was on the other side of the beach.

Every part, corner and space of the house was beautiful not to mention the rooms.

They had dinner and afterwards she went up to their room and stripped herself of her clothes and went to the bathroom.

A hot long soak in the tub should relax her.

She rested her head comfortably against the bath tub, the white, fluffy bubbles covering her body felt so good against her skin and for a moment she forgot all her worries.

"Hey" she heard a voice that always made her feel like she was on cloud nine, a voice that calms every single nerve her my body down, a voice that stirs up feelings from the depth of her heart.

She opened her eyes and they met his blue ones which captivated her, mesmerising her once again.

He was leaning on the door frame, his expression, stern and stoic as always but he was still deadly beautiful no matter what expression his face spelt.

Somewhere at the corner of his eyes she could see vulnerability, care and a little softness that he managed to always hide to people.

"Are you okay?"

She nodded briefly "Yeah, I just really want to go to bed early that's all"

"Tired?" He smirked

"All thanks to your baby" she pouted "I can't even drink wine" she wined remembering one of the reasons she came up to their room, Kyle, Xander and Eliza had opened a bottle of wine and she craved for it. But she just happened not to be able to have it.

He gave a throaty laugh "You're so cute" he started to unbutton his shirt and her eyes widened.

"What are you doing?"

"Coming to join you" he smirked, zipping down his fly and pulling his pants down "you didn't think I'll miss an opportunity to have a bath with you"

"I didn't think you'll care to join me" she flushed when she saw his already hardened length.

He slipped into the bathtub behind her "I want you to know something, Lorraine" he started to rub her shoulders softly "I've never felt this way, how I feel about any other person. What I feel for you is special and I love you, I know this all started as a contract but I want you to know that I want you forever" he kissed her in the space between her shoulder and her neck.

"Oh Dylan" she sniffled "you're gonna make me cry again"

He wrapped his arms around her, right under her bust and brought her to rest on his chest "You and this baby" he rubbed her bump softly "are my world now" he kissed her cheek and she couldn't control the tears that pooled down her cheeks "I promise not to be the man my Father was" he added "I'll try my very best to never hurt you"

"I love you Dylan" she sobbed softly.

That night, she slept more relaxed than she had in a few days, Dylan cupped her close to him throughout the night and only let her go when she had to use the bathroom.

***

"Would you like some milk?" Eliza asked and Lorraine wrinkled her face.

"No, thank you" she shook her head "is it almond milk?" She asked anyway.

"uh," Eliza checked the milk carton "you're in luck" she chuckled pouring her a glass.

"I had the fridge stocked with everything you like" Dylan came from behind her and kisses her neck.

"That's so sweet" Lorraine mused remembering the night before and Dylan's proclamation of love and him just saying he took her tastes into consideration.

She felt a year sting but sent it off almost immediately.

"Where are Xander and Kyle?" Dylan asked and Eliza smirked.

"I think I heard some moans this morning"

Lorraine's eyes widened "what!" She dropped her toast "no" her jaw literally dropped.

Dylan only smirked "you knew about this?" Lorraine asked still with widened eyes.

"I suspected" he chuckled just as they both walked down the stairs and into the dining room.

"Good morning" Kyle greeted awkwardly.

"Hope you slept well?" Eliza giggled

"Uh, yeah" she flushed

"And you, Xander?" Lorraine asked with a raise of her brow.

His hair was not usually in his styled manner, it was rough and wet.

"Uh... Sure" he sat down "why are y'all looking weird?" He asked and the three of them laughed.

"There's a beach Party tonight" Dylan announced "it's by 8 and we were invited"

"Super" Xander smiled at Kyle who flushed even more.

***

"Why didn't you tell me about Xander and you?" Lorraine smirked

"I was shy" Kyle giggled

"With me!" Lorraine feigned hurt.

"I'm sorry" she chuckled.

"I forgive you, just because you're my baby's godmother" Lorraine smirked.

They all drove to the bar down the beach and joined the party, it was spontaneous and a breath of fresh air.

Even though Lorraine was given apple juice instead of beer like she would have wanted, she still loved it.