21

The haze in my head started to clear, I tried to open my eyes but it felt like they were glued shut. I felt insanely comfortable tough, safe even. The warmth engulfing me, moved back and I tried to scoot closer to it, I grabbed a hold of the warmth and held on tight.
Then the warmth chuckled.

My eyes shot open only to reveal that the so called warmth that I was basically straddling by now, was Chanyeol. My eyes widened for a second and then I jumped back. Once I was at an socially acceptable distance I mustered up enough courage to look at him.

"Sorry for that..." I mumbled while looking down at my hands.
"No no don't worry about it i didn't mind at all". A small smile crept its way onto my lips, believe me I tried to fight it off the best I could. "Me neither" I mumbled quickly under my breath.

That's when my brain finally cought up with reality. My dad.
"Chanyeol, look thank you for all the help but i really need to go to school im behind on everything and then i have to go see my da-" My words were cut of by Chanyeol hugging me tight. "Look, you need to take some time for yourself aight, just stay home today. I'll order some takeout for us and we can just watch movies all day, okay"
I was truly shocked. Chanyeol was being a big ass softie, and no matter how much I wanted to do all the things that he suggested I couldn't, not right now.
"Chanyeol, I can't today I have so much to do. I wan't to just sleep all day belive me but i can't..."
     The man didn't let the determined look drop from his face for a second. "You're still not going to school. We're staying home, we'll watch a movie, order takeout and THEN we'll go chack on your dad, ok. I really don't want you in school."

I looked at him for a bit, his eyes were pleading for me to agree, I couldnt help it, he looked so hopefull.
"Ok fine, BUT only one movie then were going to meet my dad." I answered back stubbornly.
A look of happiness and accomplishment crept over his face and a big boyish smile took over his face. You really couldn't help but smile back. "You're such a dork." I told him with a smile of my own playing on my lips.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Lol im so inactive im sorry jsjsj I feel like every time I update these days I have to apologizing  for taking so long but oh weLL also remember to vote n shit this is very short yes but the next chapter is finna be some fLUFF eYY prepare ur heARTS:')

ALSO i started a new story aGAINA YEa but I actually planned out the plot line this time so at least it won't be aLL OVER the place.
Anyways it's called Hardcore Softie;) yea plz check it out::))