13

I was walking home from school. The weather was beautiful and all the birds were singing, creating a beautiful melody. On any other day I would have gone for a long walk, enjoying the choir of birds and the sun shining on my skin, but today I felt restless, I couldn't quite place it, I couldn't explain why, but I had a bad feeling, I just felt like something was going to go horribly wrong today.

I unlocked the door to my home, and walked in. Silence greeted me as usual.
I felt suspicious, the feeling in my gut, was still there. It made me feel on edge.

I was drinking my water, and simultaneously walking to my room to get started on my homework.

Turns out its nearly impossible to concentrate on solving math equation's when you felt like something horrendous could happen any second.
I decided to give on my homework. Instead I picked up my phone to play games.

I must have fallen asleep while playing on my phone, because I woke up with my phone laying on my chest.

"Shit" I muttered as I checked the time. It was already 8pm.

I had accomplished nothing today. I picked up my phone to check if I had gotten any messages.

My eyes widened. I had 9 missed calls and 5 text's.

The fUCK.

No one ever called me. Hell must have frozen.

I unlocked my phone to check the messages. All the messages and calls were from my mom.

The messages all said something along the lines of Call me Baekhyun!!! and Something serious happened CALL ME.

I had no idea what my mom wanted. The feeling of unease started to rise again as I called my mother.

"Hello...?"  My voice was shaky and small.

"Baekhyun...." My mothers voice sounded weaker than it usually was. My mother was a strong woman, who had taken care of me while my dad was out working. My heart broke just at the sound of her voice. I knew something bad had happened.

"It's your dad."

.................................................

A/N

I'm sorry bout this shitty ass chapter but idkkkkkk I'm listening To Lana Del Rey and I'm feeling depressed asf SO YE I mean YEEEE HEH;;;;; like i didnt plan this shit to happen blame Lana

Also BLESS THIS ARTSY ASS BOY;;;;