6 [M?]

As my eyes were skimming over the giants face, my heart was beating fast and I found myself wanting to kiss him.

I had officially lost my mind.

After I finished my pancakes, I made my way to the living room.

"You coming or what?" I asked.

Chanyeol looked up, he didn't say a word. He just got up and followed me. It looked like he was lost in his thoughts, I wonder what he was thinking about.

I plopped down on the couch. As I grabbed the remote, I felt the couch dip next to me.

"Wanna watch a movie or something" I asked without even looking at him.

"Yeh, sure" He answered in a monotone voice.

His mood was seriously starting to annoy me. Where the fuck was the normal annoying, flirty, pervy Chanyeol that i knew.

"What's up with you" I asked, being fed up with his gloomy mood.

He looked up, he stared me right in the eyes.

"You"

My breath hitched. Our eyes were still locked on each other.

"What"

Before my brain couldn't fully comprehend the situation, he was already inches away from my face. His eyes were locked on my lips. I felt like I was going to pass out.

The feeling of his body this close to mine, the feeling of his breath fanning over my lips, robbed me of my mind. The only thing I could think about, was him.

"You" Was the last thing he said before he crashed his lips on mine.

I had never felt anything so mind-blowingly amazing.

The kiss started out soft and sweet yet desperate, but it slowly heated.

Chanyeol slowly graced his tongue over my lower lip, asking for entrance, wich I almost immediately granted him.

The feeling of his tongue tangling with mine, was the best thing I've ever experienced. As Chanyeol lightly sucked on my tongue, I couldn't help myself anymore and let out a small moan.

I never wanted to stop.

Chanyeol's large hand made it's way to my waist, he gripped it roughly.

He quickly pulled away from the kiss. I whined in protest.

He smirked.

"Needy much?"

I gasped as he started pushing me down. I gave in quickly.

I was now laying on my back with him hovering over me.
My hands made their way to his hair. I tugged on it, urging him to kiss me again.
He was smirking again, the smirk only made me want him more.

I let out a lewd moan, as his lips connected with mine again. His hand was still holding onto my waist tightly, but it slowly started to slide down to my crotch.

I let out a loud moan as he started to rub me trough my pants. I couldn't control myself and started to grind my hips to get more friction.

It was the best feeling in the world, Chanyeol's hand massaging my crotch. I wanted, no I needed more.

"Nggh- m-more" I said, trying to control my moans.

"As you wish, princess" He said with a smirk.

His large hand left my crotch. He quickly pulled off my sweats and threw them somewhere across the room.

Just as he was about to touch me, where i needed him the most, when my phone rang.

That's when realization hit me.

I was just about to let Park FUCKING Chanyeol touch my most private part.

I quickly pushed him of me and got up from the couch to go look for my sweats. I saw the laying in the corner of the living room.
I quickly grabbed them and pulled them on.

Chanyeol was still sitting on the couch, in a daze.

"Y-You need to leave" I said, looking anywhere but at him.

He didn't answer me, he just got up and walked out.

I just sat there, listening to the phone ring. When it finally stopped, the first tears started rolling down my cheeks.

....................................

A/N im sorry bout this shitty ass half ass smut AAAAAGHHHH:))))))
Also forgive my inactive ass