12

I was sitting in the cafeteria with Luhan, Kyungsoo and Jongin. Jongin was trying his best to get Kyungoo's attention, but kyungsoo was to busy looking at Chanyeol. It honestly pissed me off as much as it did Jongin. I had no idea why, but I didn't like the fact that Kyungsoo was oggeling Chanyeol.

Wait no, I do NOT care about the fact that Kyungsoo still liked Chanyeol. Not. One. Bit.

~Lie, a small voice said in my head, but I pushed that voice away and decided to ignore it for the rest of my life.

I snapped out of my thoughts as someone flicked my forehead And I remembered that I was having a conversation with Luhan. I gave him a glare, I hated when people flicked my forehead.

Luhan.

The boy I had cought, well I hadn't exactly seen it, but I sure as hell heard him having sex with Sehun. A fuckboy.

I really didn't care if he slept with him or not, well, scratch that, I cared. A lot.

I was scared he'd fall for the fuckboy. I REEEEALLY couldn't handle more drama surrounding fuckboys. And besides that, I couldn't handle seeing my best friend hurt.

..................................................
A/N wow this chapter sucked ass and I'm not proud of it at all I jus need to get something out:)))