5

"Chanyeol....?"

My mind was blank as my eyes were locked on his.

What the fuck is he doing here??

My brain was still trying to comprehend what on earth Chanyeol was doing at my house and how the fuck he even knew where I lived.

Chanyeol suddenly opened his mouth as if he was going to say something but he closed it right away. He was quiet a moment. He took a deep breath and opened his mouth again.

"You weren't at school today and you left so suddenly yesterday and i got worried"

My mind was officially blown.

Chanyeol was worried, about me. Or maybe it was just a bluff to get in my pants.

I was speechless. My eyes were still locked on his, suddenly he looked down at his feet and the tips of his ears and cheeks turned a bright red.

Nope, now my mind was blown.

PARK FUCKING CHANYEOL, THE ALMIGHTY FUCKBOY WHO NEVER GETS EMBARRASSED, JUST BLUSHED.

"Uuummmmm....." I was literally speechless. I couldn't come up with anything to say.

Chanyeol looked up, his eyes looked somewhat hopefull.

"Uuum.... Wanna come in.....?"

WHY DID I JUST ASK THAT?!?!!??!?!?!?????

"Yes, thank you" He said, looking happy as all hell.

I stepped aside to let him walk past me.

WHY AM I LETTING CHANYEOL INTO MY HOUSE???!??!???!!

I was still standing at the door. The situation was to much and my brain and I needed a second to process it all.

Snapping out of the trance, I closed the door and turned quickly around only to find Chanyeol standing right behind me so that when I turned around, I bumped right into his chest.His Very broad, muscular chest.

Now it was my turn to blush.

"Eeeerm sorry" I said awkwardly.
Chanyeol was smirking.
I REAAALLLY wanted to smack that smirk of his face.

I walked past him and told him to follow me.
I was walking to the kitchen to continue eating my breakfast, then i realised that I had no extra pancakes for Chanyeol.

Wait I DON'T WANT TO BE NICE TO CHANYEOL AND I DON'T WANT TO GIVE HIM MY FOOD.

"Im sorry, i have no food to offer" I didn't want to say that. It just happen.

I was very confused about the whole situation. Even I didn't know what I was doing.

"Don't worry bout it" Chanyeol said with a lazy smirk resting on his lips.

My eyes kept trailing their way down to those lips.
I really wanted to kiss th-
NO NO I DONT!!!!!

I grumpily sat back down in my chair and stuffed my mouth with blueberry pancakes. Chanyeol walked to the other side of the kitchen counter. He just casually sat down, placed his chin in his hand, and stared at me. I was very uncomfortable, but also kind of flattered.

I looked up a couple of times, looking him in the eyes. His eyes were soft again.

God he looks so good like this. His eyes sparkle so beautifully.

I was loosing my mind. Chanyeol's eyes did NOT sparkle beautifully.

Deep down I knew that that was a big fat lie.

Chanyeol wasn't smirking anymore, he was smiling.

As my eyes were skimming over the giants face, my heart was beating fast and I found myself wanting to kiss him.

-----------------------------

A/N wowow BIG HIT BETTA BACK THE FUCK UP WHATS WITH THE TEASER HUH ALSO DEAN DROPPED A TEASER FOR HIS NEW ALBUM Y'ALL BETTA CHILL I GOT TESTS N SHIT