11

I wasn't sure if I was ready to face everyone at school today, but here I was, standing outside the school gates, prolonging the unavoidable.

I let out a high pitched a scream as I felt someone grab my shoulder from behind. I felt relief rush over me as I realised who it was

"JESUS CHRIST KYUNGSOO WHAT THE ACTUAL FFFFFUCK, YOU SCARED THE LIVING SHIT OUTTA ME YOU DIPSHIT. I HONESTLY HATE YOU" I Yelled, with my heart still beating at a super sonic speed.

Kyungsoo was just laughing his ass of.

"Jeez beak chill" He said while still laughing.

I muttered a quick "I hate you" as we started walking into to school.

I walked over to my locker, I saw Luhan standing there, his locker was next to mine.

"Hi lu" I said quietly.

"Shit baek I didn't think you'd come today" He said, surprise evident on his angelic face.

"Yeeh well I did... Let's just sent how today goes" I muttered lowly.

I was glad that Luhan didn't bring up the whole incident between me and Chanyeol.
Speaking of which, I hadn't seen him yet. I was hoping he'd gotten a serious case or diarrhea and that he wouldn't be in school for a month or something, I was not keen on seeing him, like ever.

But apparently the universe was not on my side, and the moment I closed my locker and turned around with all of my books in my hand, I bumped into his chest, making all of my books fall to the ground and leaving me flustered and red-faced.

For fuck sake jshsjdnjdjsndidj. Seriously WHY UNIVERSE, WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH.

"Sorry" Chanyeol said quickly and picked up my books, and then he handed them back to me.

His voice, it was so dark and smooth, it sent shivers down my back.

I hated him.

I didn't even look at him, I just nodded and walked past him. I walked, well basically ran, to the bathroom.

My eyes were locked on my own in the bathroom mirror. Class had already begun so no one was in there.

I was so not ready for today, but I was already here and I was not about to back out now.

With one final look at myself I the mirror, I headed out to the hallway. As I walked past a janitors closet, I could hear moans from the inside.
I froze, I wasn't sure why but I couldn't start walking again.

"nghhhhhhmmmmm Sehun.....Harded please mmmhhhhhh......"

Luhan?

.........................................................

A/N okk wow I'm really bad at updating SORRY HHHH ALSO OVER 300 READS IM SHOOK THE FFFUCK THANK YOU!!!!!