Vampire Vs. Slayer (A One Direction Horror)

My mother rocked me back and forth quickly in her arms as my father's screams ripped through the house.

I'm 8 years old, and I have no idea what's going on. 

All of a sudden, the house was deathly quiet. My mother jumped up with me in her arms and opened the bedroom window. She sat me on the ledge and kissed my forehead.

"Honey, I need you to climb down the pipe right by this window and go get help. I want you to run as fast as you can, and don't come back," she ordered. 

"But Momma-"

"Do you understand?" she cut me off. 

"Yes Momma," I agreed. 

She kissed my cheek before I started scaling down the pipe as she shut the window. 

"I love you," I heard her say just before the window shut. 

As soon as my tiny feet hit the ground, I started running.

Away from my home.

Away from my dad's silent body.

And away from my mother's blood-curdling screams. 

3rd person POV

After running for what felt like hours, Ariana's little legs simply could carry her no farther. She collapsed in the middle of the road, unconscious from pure fear and exhaustion. 

No one saw the man pick her up.

He cradled her gently as if she were the finest china doll, and sped through the town until he reached the police station. He kissed her forehead and breathed in her scent before laying her on the doorstep and knocking on the police station's door.

When the officer on duty opened it, the man was gone.