03

Today is Monday.

It's the start of her meet-up with the said vocalists that are gonna be in a duet with her.

She wore a very light make-up. You know, Jisoo is the kind of a lady that doesn't need make-up to look pretty. She's pretty. Inside or out.

As she finished her routine, she waited for her van.

-----------

As she arrived, she went to were she needs to go.

She went to the 5th floor, entertainment room.

As she arrived, she saw two handsome guys waiting for her.

She familiarized the both of them.

"Park Jimin-sunbaenim and Jeon John Cook sunbae?" She asked as the both o them stopped as they were mezmerized by her beauty.

"Jisoo hoobae-nim?" The both of them said at the same time, making the lady giggle.

"Ne. Did i pronounce your names right?" Jisoo asked them as jimin nodded and jungkook nodded a no.

"Uhm, Jisoo hoobae, it's Jungkook." He said making the lady embarrased as the two found it cute.

"You're so cute when you're blushing Jisoo." Jimin said as Jisoo even blushed more.

"Yah! Stop it!" She said as they smiled.

the three talked, laughed and giggled as Jisoo spoke.

"So, who are we waiting for----" she stopped talking when the three heard a door opening.

She looked at it an saw a figure of a very handsome man.

"Kim,Taehyung sunbaenim?"

-------