29- the trip 4

the two played in the water good for 30 minutes. Tired, the two set their way back to the camp for taehyung already remembered the way.

While walking, jisoo spoke. "Why me?" Taehyung looks at her with a smile as he looked unto nowhere.

"Because you're different. You're perfect, no wonder we liked you." Jisoo blushed.

"I thought you liked irene?" Jisoo wonders as taehyung sighs.

"You see, i like irene but my feelings for her vanished because of you. I guess, people dont really change, but feelings does."

"Oh... are you sure? Are you sure you like me?"

Taehyung stops as he held jisoo's hands, which made jisoo's heart go faster.

"Noona... dont doubt my feelings for you. I like you and nothing's gonna change that." Jisoo's heart broke hearing his sentence.

"But, what if i choose one of you? What if i dont choose you?" Jisoo asks as taehyung smiles.

"im happy whoever you choose. Im happy if you are. Dont think of me when you choose. If you're happy, so am i." he smiles. Jisoo had the pledge. She didnt know why but she suddenly hugs taehyung. "thank you,tae"

_________

It was now evening and everyone were sitting infront of the bonfire. With the girls in the left side, the boys in the right. And between them was a bonfire.

They arrived late already and it was a good thing taehyung was able to remember the way back. Oh, everyone were so worried about them, they even asked why they were soaking wet. Taehyung tells them about the waterfalls, and boasts to the boys about his moment with jisoo which of ciurse made the two boys jealous, especially jungkook, who still wasnt able to soend time with jisoo.

"hey shortie, i saw a condom in your bag!" chaeyoung starts as jimin's marshmallow he was eating got vommited, poor marshie.

everyone were in shock as jimin shouts. "hey hey hey missy! Stop lying! I-i dont have a condom!" jimin defenses as everyone starts to laugh, as chaeyoung smirks.

"oh really? It was even extra small--"

"IT WAS EXTRA LARGE! MY CONDOM IS EXTRA LA---" he suddenly covers his mouth as everyone laughs loudly. Poor smol jimin, embrrassed and curled into a ball.

"stop laughing!" he embarrassingly said as everyone laughs even more.

"poor smolie!" chaeyoung says as everyone laughs. Jimin gritted his teeth and sat properly, glaring at chaeyoung.

"wait for my revenge, you chipmunk."

"drink vitamins first, you might grow taller."

"shut up and try being prettier"

"lmao shut up and try to be taller"

_________________

I ship jirose what will i do