29- the trip 5 (finale)

Jisoo's PoV

12pm. The girls left since they still have their own individual sched.

And it was a good thing, since today's the day. The day i'm making someone happy and someone sad. It's time to choose, i dont want to hurt them longer. And i dont want to make them fall for me to much.

And i've made my decision.

i went to their tents as i saw them waiting for me.

"hey boys..." i said and sat down like an indian, the boys smiled at me.

"noona, have you made your decision now?" jungkook asked, i saw how he was a bit shaking.

"i did." i said as i looked at the boys.

"jimin-ah... I like you. And you made my heart flutter... But then, i realized that my heart fluttered because you did something 'heart fluttering' to me. You stole my first kiss. Im sorry... But, i like you... Only as a friend." i didnt even notice how my tears fell down, i dumped a guy! Thats bad! Jimin sadly smiled, as he hugged me.

"thank you, noona. For clearing everything. And to you boys, whoever she chooses, it's alright for me." he sadly smiles as he wiped the tears in my eyes.

"jungkook. My precious kookie. My heart doubles up in speed because of you. I like you too, but only...as a friend. You deserve someone better. Someone who can love you as much as you do." jungkook sadly looked at me and nodded, hugging me tight as another tear fell from my eyes.

"taehyung... You, you were crazy. You made my heart go uwu and thats cute. But... I dont know. I-i like you all. But, i guess like is a strong word. And im not as vulnerable as you think i am. im sorry. But i like you all, only as a friend. Its better to stay like this, so that no one gets hurt and everyone is happy, right? That's why, all of you deserves someon better than me. Someone who can love you all." tears fell frommy eyes even more as everything turned into a group hug.

"boys, we're... Friends forever okay?" the hug broke and the three nodded, and now the three were hugging each other.

''im sorry for fighting with you jimin and taehyung hyung, it was so immature of me."

"its alright, we're sorry too"

These boys. These precious boys. I dont want them to ruin their friendship because of me. And the choice was the best decision i have got.

and now there they are, friends with each other.

__________

Im emo.