27

Jimin's Pov

"I like her, jungkook likes her. Do you like her too?" I asked as taehyung looked at me with smirked.

"I like her." I frowned as to what he said.

"So that's three of us? Falling for her?" I asked as he nodded.

"May the best man win." He smirked as i did the same.

"Let's tell jungkook." I said as i walked, as he catched up.

I was about to open the door when i heard jungkook speak. "Noona i think im falling for you." Me and taehyung gasped up in shock, jungkook already confessed!

I opened the door as i talked.

"Jungkook i---" i cut jisoo off.

"We need to tell you something." I said as they both looked at us in shock, as i looked at jungkook, giving him a sign as if telling all of us will together confess.

"What is it?" Jisoo said as they both stood up.

--------------

Jisoo's PoV

we sat at the the nearest cafe, with jungkook beside me, jimin infront of me and taehyung beside jimin, but before we have settled our seats, they actually fought a while ago.

Jimin wanted to sit beside me but jungkook interfered, as taehyung said he wanted to be in front of me to more romantic but jimin said no and ran to the seat in front of me, and i had to tell jungkook and taehyung to shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.

"So what do you want to tell me?" I asked as the three looked up to me.

"Well... uhm... yeah... we----" jimin was cut off by taehyung himself.

"We three like---no--- we three are falling for you." I looked at them with a shocked face as i can feel my cheeks burn up.

"You guys are kidding." I said as jungkook talked.

"No noona, and you need to choose between us." He smiled as i looked at them three.

"B-but... i dont know who...?" I said as the three looked at me with a smile.

"That's why we've decided, we're gonna go on a trip."