20

"It was fun hangin' out with you two. Let's do this again sometime." I said as we ate our ice cream while walking back to the studio, since there will be a practice at 3 pm.

"Yup! But it'd be waaaay better without jungkook." Taehyung joked as jungkook pushed him.

"Yah! Shut up!" Jungkook said as they started bickering which made me giggle.

"Well, if you did not appear then it should have been our alone time!"

"Well, if i did not come, we wont be enjoying like this!"

"Chichu is mine!"

"No! Noona is mine!"

"guys i've been looking for all of you!" Jimin showed up which made the two stopped and look at their hyung, who was sweating.

"Chim chim!" I shouted as i did a fist bump with him.

"Hey noona! Eyy yow taehyung!" Jimin raised his hand expecting for a response, but then he recieved a glare from taehyung.

Oh yeah i remember. Taehyung hates jimin.

"Aren't you going to high five with me?" Jimin did his eye smile. Cute. Wait what?

"Shut up and get lost." There again with his poker face.

Jungkook was shocked upon what he heard, i guess he wasn't told.

"Woah, respect taehyung. What did i do?" Jimin asked with a frown on his face.

Taehyung kept up his straight face as he angrily smirked. "What did you do? Oh, ask irene!" He laughed like a maniac as he glared at jimin after.

"uh, hyungs. Hehe what happened?" Jungkook pouted. i was about to laugh but then now isn't the right time, so all i did was to smile.

"Irene? What do you mean irene? I thought you liked irene-----"

"IRENE LIKES YOU OKAY?!" and with that, taehyung left, leaving both jimin and jungkook dumbfounded.

jimin was about to follow when i held his arm to stop him.

"Not now, jimin-ah. He needs time. Kookie, talk to taehyung, okay?" jungkook only nods as i took jimin with me to my favorite spot.

The hann river.

We didnt talk to each other, as we could only feel the cold breeze of the beautiful river itself.

"jisoo-yah... Do you know what happened?" I went back from my thoughts when jimin spoke.

"well yeah... But i don't know if i should tell it to you. I mean, taehyung might get mad-----" i was just then cut off by him speaking.

"i know everything." He said which made me look at him.

"What? How?" i asked as i looked onto nowhere.

"Irene confessed to me a while ago. And i looked for you guys, i just wanna ask taehyung if he already confessed. But i guess he did." He said.

"I don't like irene. I like someone else." He said which made me look for him.

"really? How about irene?" I asked.

"I can't just accept her feelings. i like someone else. And it's hard for me to love irene, and stop liking her." He said as he looked.

"Oh... May i know who that lucky girl is?" I tried lightening up the mood as he stood up.

"W-where are you taking me?" I said when he grabbed my arm softly and stood me up.

"Noona... It's you who i like..."

"It's you who i like..."

"It's you..."

Wait... What?

A/n:

Thank you so much to those who commented. And shout out to the one who recommended a book called writing guides. Thank you so much, it enlightened me to continue this book. You know who you are! ^_^

And oh spoiler alert for the taennie and liskook fans!

i didnt make the jirose yet but imma start of now.

Keep safe readers!