22

Jisoo's PoV

"Jimin..." i muttered as he smiled.

"Ssshh... it's okay if you don't return you're feelings noona..." his smile was forced as i looked at him sadly.

"Jimin-ah... im sorry... im sorry if i couldn't return my feelings..." i said as he hugged me.

"It's okay noona... i understand. But...." he pulled back.

"But....?"

"Can i court you, noona?"

"..." i was speechless as i saw how his smile faded, and smiled again, sadly.

"I will wait noona..." he said as he understood me.

"Thank you chimchim... so can we still be friends?" I said as i held his cheeks. I felt how his cheeks burned, he's blushing. "S-sure, no-noona..." he said as he shyly looked at me.

"Jimin-ah... why are you blushing?" I laughed as jimin was embarrassed.

"Arrggh!" Jimin said as he puts both of his hands to cover his cheeks, as i removed his hands and i out mine to his cheeks.

"Jimin, dont be shy-----" i was shocked when he removed my  hands and he puts his hands to my cheeks. Shit, i felt my cheeks getting hot.

"Saying something, noona?" Jimin smirks.

"Jimin------"

"back off. You have irene." Taehyung cuts off as he remove jimin's hand and went infront of me.

"Wh...what do you mean? I dont like irene!" Jimin almost shouted as everyone went silent, as i did not even notice jungkook was already behind jimin.

taehyung laughed. "Really? You cant fool me jimin... i know you like her------"

"I LIKE JISOO OKAY?!" Everyone was silent, as jungkook went near jimin, and pushed him.

"Guys stop!" I said when jimin stood up and was about to punch jungkook.

They stopped and looked at me as jungkook looked at jimin back again. "i hate you, hyung." and with that, jungkook left the scene, as taehyung followed jungkook, but before that, taehyung said something. "I can't believe this... fix this shit park jimin." And we were now alone back again.

"Jimin... why did jungkook get mad at you?" I asked as i was curious. Why would jungkook get mad when jimin confessed?

"noona... let's wait for him to tell you. I'll follow them noona." And with that, he left me hanging.

What just happened?