Chapter Twelve

A/N: Yaaay, i got some new fans *Thanks for fanning me* and more readers :D Thanks for the support. I Dont think I mentioned this in the last chapter but, I will upload two chapters today (chapter 12 & 13) Because tomorrrow am going out for the entire day and I wont be able to upload anything on that day, so Yaay for you two chapters in one dayy :D

__________________________________________

Chapter Twelve:

Before I knew it, winter break was over along with all the piano lessons. I was now back at school and making my way towards first period.

The piano lessons had gone really well and I managed to learn the song. Sure, it wasn't perfect-Harvey emphasized this-but I was ready.

Even my relationship with Harvey was getting better. We were sort of like friends now but I still felt awkward around him. I don't know if I could ever forget what he did for me. It seemed that he felt a bit awkward too.

Walking into my Science class, I made my way towards my seat with Steve. I saw him stare into space as I stood in front of his desk.

"Morning!" I greeted cheerfully.

Steve did not respond. I raised an eyebrow.

"Morning!" I said a bit louder. Still, nothing.

"…Steve?"

Silence. I was getting impatient.

"STEVE!" I smacked his head, causing him to come out of his reverie.

"HUH? WHAT?" He blinked. "Oh, sorry. "

"Uhh, right. So what's with that day dreaming?"

"Nothing. I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Something."

My mind immediately flashed to the scene in the cafeteria on the day of Frost Fest. I also remembered that Steve and Janice weren't talking at her party either. A smirk crawled up onto my features.

"You asked Janice out, didn't you?"

"WHAT THE HELL?" Steve widened his eyes. "How did you know?"

"Sooo," I ignored his question, "How'd it go?"

"She tried to run away…"

My smile faded from my face and there was an awkward silence.

"Oh…"

I looked down at my shoes until an idea hit me. I looked up at Steve's blushing face.

"Want me to talk to her?"

Steve brightened. "Could you?"

I responded louder than usual. "Yeah! Sure! I'd love to! I mean-"

"Miss Silverwood!" Ms. Glory scolded, "Class started two minutes ago. Please take your seat!"

"Oh. Sorry!" I sat down next to Steve and began muttering. "Old hag…"

"What was that?" Ms. Glory frowned.

"Glad bags! Yeah…my mom uses them…"

"Right. Well, please refrain from disrupting my class."

"Yes, Sir." I winced at my mistake. "I mean, Ma'am."

Ms. Glory continued glaring, but went on to teach the lesson.

Upon my entry to Comm. Tech, I glared at Andrea before plopping down in my own seat. A puff of smoke appeared and in the seat beside me, the white ninja sat, staring.