Chapter Eighteen

A/N: I know i said this stories on HOLD but i found time to upload, mainly because as i said before I have written everything even the Finale, but i was going on holiday, and i had no time to go on the laptop, and the chapters required some editing and i didnt have time. So sadly this story is coming to and end 1 or 2 chapters left and then its goodbye, i've lost some dear fans i suppose mostly because they were fed up with my lack of uploading, but everyone has things they do and cant be online all day, anywho i'll be uploading all 3 last chapters today, enjoy

:)

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter Eighteen:

Harvey's Point of View:

I looked around the cafeteria, a blank expression written across my face. Spotting Janice and Steve sitting at a table at the far back, I went to join them.

"Hi, Harvey!" Janice greeted me as I sat down beside Steve.

"Hey," I smiled and observed the empty seat next to Janice. "Alicia's didn't come to school today again?" I looked at Steve, since he had first period with her.

"No." He frowned. "She hasn't been to school in days. Do you think something happened?"

"I dunno…" I bit my lip in thought. "Did any of you guys call her?"

"A bunch of times!" Janice exclaimed. "No one was picking it up! But finally, her mom picked up yesterday and said that she wasn't feeling well."

"That sucks…" Steve said. "Exams are coming up in a few days and she's been missing all the review lessons."

I nodded in agreement. Honestly, I really was feeling a bit worried about her. School just wasn't the same without Alicia.

"The last time she came was Wednesday. Did any of you guys see her after school or whatever?" Janice inquired.

Steve and I both shook our heads. Steve probably didn't see her, but I was lying.

I did see Alicia Wednesday after school…at the hospital…

What was she even doing there anyways? She seemed pretty normal when I saw her, except she was a bit jumpy and spooked. What could have made her feel that way?

Whatever it was, I didn't want to tell Steve or Janice. I mean, even I wasn't too sure of what I saw. There was no point in worrying everybody over something that probably meant nothing.

Sighing, I began eating my lunch. Hopefully, she would show up on Monday.

Alicia's Point of View:

If I had had it my way, I wouldn't go to school at all. My mom had finally got tired of my whining and forced me on my way to Firestone High.

Already, my day didn't promise to seem good.

After finding out what I did, I couldn't even look at myself in the mirror, much less face Harvey at school.

…Did Janice and Steve know about it too?

I bit my lip in frustration. I just wished I could disappear. Then everything would be so much simpler.

I kept my head down as I entered Chemistry class. The bell had already rung ten minutes ago and I was running late. Ms. Glory gave me a harsh look.

"Miss Silverwood! You decide to skip my class for a full three days and have the nerve show up out of the blue, late?!?"

"I guess…" I mumbled.