Chapter Two

Chapter Two:

The sound of birds chirping and butterflies flying past me calmed my soul. I looked around and spotted a group of my friends. There was Janet!

I smiled brightly. I guess I was dreaming all that weird reality and car crash stuff. I cracked up. That was so weird.

I decided to rush over to my best friend so we could laugh about how silly everything was. I reached her and grinned.

"Alicia!" Janet broke into a wide smile. "I thought you wouldn't make it!"

I returned the gesture but was still confused.

"Hey, Janet. I didn't even know that I was supposed to come! Where am I?"

"Wait. Weren't you bleeding by the side of the road?"

I quirked an eyebrow.

"What?"

Suddenly, a group of people I didn't recognize came out of nowhere. They formed a circle around me, dancing and chanting. "Bleeding! Bleeding! Bleeding!"

I looked around in fear. Still, no words came to my lips.

"Bleeding! Bleeding!" They continued. Suddenly, they grabbed pitchforks out of nowhere and started poking me. "Bleeding! Bleeding!"

"Get away!" I roared as I broke through the crowd of people and ran towards a nearby hill. What happened next sent my heart racing.

A giant head popped out of the ground, resembling Marilyn Manson. I screamed in horror as I was sucked into its mouth. For a few seconds, I felt myself falling down an endless tunnel.

"AHHHHHHH!" I screamed my voice hoarse until I fell into a strange, dark room.

I whipped my head around, quickly scanning my surroundings. Where was I?

All of a sudden, I heard a bump a meter in front of me. I looked up and saw him. Harvey.

"Harvey?" I almost shouted with joy.

Harvey looked at me with a blank expression, coming closer by the second.

"Harvey, where are we?"

No answer. As he crept closer, I began feeling more and more anxious.

"Um…"

Finally, he decided to answer.

"The cats have taken my soul," He hissed.

My mouth pulled into a deep frown.

"Huh?"

Suddenly, he grinned devilishly, showing a pair of fangs. I yelped. This wasn't Harvey.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?" I shouted.

"Your toenails…ALL OF THEM! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"AHHHHH!"

I dashed out of the room only to run into a tunnel with no walls. Everything seemed to be swirling around me, engulfing me. My entire surroundings were choppy but I could hear the faint echo of voices.

"Anyways, I'll see you guys around."

I recognized the voice as Janet's.

"Where are you going?" Harvey's voice echoed.