Chapter Eight

A/N: This is short but, my mind was completely blank, and this is like a filler chapter! So yeahh!

Oh, btw i might add videos to side which either relate to the chapter, or are just some nice songs i'd like you to hear!

And i still want your opinion wheather i should add a cast or not ?!?!

Let me know what you think, vote/like and maybe become a fan ;)

_____________________________________________________________________

Chapter Eight

Smiling brightly, we all chattered about how much of a good job we did. Honestly, I was pretty happy. I didn't know that I would crave an audience as much as I did now.

All of a sudden, there was squealing as Andrea came running towards us, Harvey lagging behind.

"Oh my gosh! You guys were so good! I would've never been able to dance as well as you!" She gushed.

"You can't dance, period." I muttered.

"What was that, Alicia?" Andrea asked innocently. I could tell from her eyes that she had heard me loud and clear.

I hacked a cough. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

Finally, Harvey seemed to catch up to us.

"Man," he directed his attention to Steve and Mr. Peterson, "I never knew you guys would dance to such a girly song. But I guess I can't be too surprised knowing that it was Peterson."

Leaving the group of guys, I walked over the Janice who was being embraced by Andrea.

"Oh my goodness! You are the best! So awesome!"

"Thanks!" Janice said happily, hugging Andrea back.

I rolled my eyes. How could she not see how evil that cow was?

Andrea sent a sneer my way which unfortunately went undetected by Janice. I then felt Janice latch onto my elbow.

"Come on. Let's get into our normal clothing and get ready for lunch. We have to perform again in the afternoon for the freshmen and sophomores."

I nodded as we both walked towards the washrooms and got our own stall. Changing back to my comfortable jeans and t-shirt, I was ready to get comfortable for the rest of the day.

"Hey, Jan. I'll meet you in the cafeteria." I called out as I was leaving the washroom.

"Kays!" She replied.

Smiling to myself, I stepped out into an empty hallway.

Walking towards my locker to get my lunch, I noticed Harvey walking around. Gah. What was with these lonely encounters between us?

Trying to brush past him, I heard his deep voice say something.

"Hey."

Did he just acknowledge my existence?

I swiveled around to look at him.

"Um…are you feeling okay?" Harvey raised an eyebrow and I continued. "Why are you talking to me?"

"So now I'm not allowed to talk to you?"

I started fumbling. "No! Of course not! That's what I meant! I mean, um…" I felt a blush creeping up on my cheeks. "It's just that…you usually just glare or ignore me."

"Whatever. I just wanted to say that I saw you perform today."

I gulped, but Harvey didn't stop speaking.