Chapter three

Ekk, i'm one day behind schedule but nevermind i can still make the deadline of my challenge. I was really ill yesterday and i couldnt move a muscle apart from going on my iphone and sending out a message lol! But yeahh, without furtherado heres Chapter three!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Three:

I took another quick glance at Harvey. He was sitting at the farthest desk from the front, near a corner.

Damn it! The seat next to him was the only one empty in the entire class! I can't sit next to him!

He looks so intimidating! Why does he hate me so much? And why can't I stay away from him? Damn him and his good looks.

Okay, calm down Alicia. Breathe. That's right. You can do this.

I started walking towards Harvey. He didn't notice me coming towards him until I was standing only a meter away. He looked up at me.

"Uh, I-err-uh, need to-" I stuttered. This caused Harvey to give me the iciest glare I had ever experienced from him. I widened my eyes.

"You know what? That's okay. I can…sit on the floor. Yeah. Thanks."

I dashed away from him and went closer to the front. I sat in the middle of the floor and held onto my binder tightly, breathing heavily. I think I was hyperventilating.

At that moment, the teacher decided to walk in. He was a young man; my guess was in his thirties. He had long, blonde hair with cheerful blue eyes. For some reason, glitter seemed to be radiating from him. I quirked an eyebrow. What a weird teacher…

The teacher took one look at me and gasped.

"Oh, darling!" He shrieked in a high-pitched voice. "Why are you sitting on the floor?"

"Well, I, uh…" I tried to explain but was interrupted by him.

"Don't worry! I'll give you what you need!" He began ripping off his coat.

"Gah!" I covered my eyes. "Don't flash me!"

The teacher ripped off his coat to show a sparkling, figure skating outfit.

"So bright!" I exclaimed. "My eyes!"

I whipped my head toward the rest of the class, to see most of them either looking away, or with a pair of sunglasses covering their face.

Suddenly, a random boy spoke up from the back of the room.

"Uh, Mr. Peterson, I think you're scaring the new girl."

"Oh dear! My beauty is too much for you to bear! I'm sorry, my lovelies!" He put his large trench coat back on, much to everyone's relief.

"Sir," the same boy spoke again, "Drama class is over."

Mr. Peterson quickly put on a serious face.

"You're right," he said in a monotone voice. "Let's get this class over with then. I have drama club after school."

There was suddenly an awkward silence as no one spoke.

"Uh…" Mr. Peterson was slowly returning to his dramatic self. "What class is this again?"

"Sir, it's English." A girl spoke.

Mr. Peterson raised an eyebrow. "What? Why the hell am I teaching this crap? I failed English in grade 11."

"Sir, why don't you ask that to yourself?"

There was another awkward silence. Mr. Peterson seemed to have slipped into a daze. Finally, I cleared my throat.