Back to square one.

P.J

Cole was brought back on February tenth. Since then they've gotten no closer to finding Pandora. Phoebe just got back. P.J called Elise and told her their mom would be unreachable while she was working on her book. The deadline wasn't until January so hopefully, everything would be fine. Parker had been sending in Phoebe's column. She was actually really good at it. No one knew it wasn't Phoebe. On March tenth P.J got sick of not having any information and went to Cole.

"it has been a month and you haven't done anything except eat our food and get in our way. Why shouldn't I get Scarlet down here right now and tell her to send you back to purgatory?" Cole was unimpressed.

"Look Prue Jr."

"It's P.J."

"Whatever. I've been doing for a long time, I know exactly where Pandora is. But going in will be a suicide mission. We have to wait until the time is right or we all die." He says. P.J knew he had a plan but he refused to share it with her or Parker.

"You keep saying that but I call bullshit. Tell me what you know!" 

"Fine. My mother has Pandora at Lucifers castle. In seven months at midnight on Halloween, she will have Pandora use the spell she was trying to use to bring me back to resurrect Satan. The only time it will be safe enough to go in is on Halloween because she will be so busy preparing for the ritual that she'll overlook security. That's the plan."

"That's stupid. It's a one in a million chance."

"I've had the others working on the variables while you are supposed to be finding the Darklighters kid."

"Why can't I work on helping Pandora?"

"Because if you get hurt your mother will kill me. And if I'm being honest your emotions will cloud your judgment and without Pandora you're weak." She hated that it made sense. She just wanted to get rid of him.

"I know you don't like me. But right now that's not my priority. I'm going to save my daughter and then I'm going to go back to purgatory until she can bring me back without bringing back Lilith as well. Then you can hate me all you want."

"I don't trust you."

"That's your prerogative but I lost the love of my life and I've had years to think about what happened. And I will not lose my daughter as well. Now, where are you with the darklighter.

"It's a girl. She's a teenager, and she's got more power than just the darklighters. We think she was a demon or something that did the same thing you did.

"So she's immortal?"

"As far as we can tell. Bianca, Chris and Malcolm are working their underworld contacts. Apparently, Jett and Blaze are looking as well." the doorbell rings and Malcolm walked into the kitchen. 

"what are you doing here?" 

"Relax darling, Cole called me." 

"Yes I did, I don't have the connections I used to and I'm legally dead, you've been doing this for years, can you help?" 

"Yeah, of course. I need to do Pandora's anyway, anything else?" he asks. 

"yeah, take P.J somewhere she's getting restless." 

"No, I'm going to Carters," she says and picks up the phone. 

hey, it's carter. I've got four assignments due this week so I'm not picking up the phone, leave a message.

"He's busy, fine but I'm driving," she says taking Malcolm's car keys. 

Scarlet 

Scarlet Amanda Rivers