Tag Team

Pandora

They're being kind. Pandora was always taught to not trust kindness as the only reason for someone to be kind was if they want something but they don't.

P.J has been coming to lunch for the last few weeks. Pandora has been staying for a few nights in Parkers room. Even Coop was nice when he was there. He spent most of his time working. Wyatt had been talking with Coop a lot about his issues with Scarlet and he always talked to her when he saw she was there even though he was worried about Scarlet. Pandora felt guilty. She knew where Scarlet was. She told Lilith about Wyatts feelings for her and that Scarlet could potentially make the weapon that could kill her so Lilith took her. Pandora was filling in as the sarcastic female around. But it was her family. Why should Scarlet be more loved by Pandora's family than Pandora herself?

"Hey, Dora you okay?" P.J asks noticing that Pandora spaced out.

"Yeah, I'm good just vague out. What did I miss?" she answers smiling.

"Nothing really Henry keeps sexting Ben instead of paying attention to the game," Parker says throwing one of the spare monopoly pieces at the cousin in question.

"We aren't sexting. Bens adopting a pet and he keeps sending me pictures."

"Aww let me see." P.J says and looks over Henry's shoulder.

"Oh, my god. You two are sickening. Listen to this. I think I'll get a cat since I already have the most lovable puppy dog in existence heart emoji. I might vomit Henry."

"Shut up." He blushes and Pandora laughs.

"Okay, my turn," Pandora says and rolls a three. Moving the piece with her powers she lands on a train station that belongs to Henry. He grins and takes 200 from her hand telekinetically.

"does that count as a personal gain?" Parker asks bitterly about her lack of active powers.

"Not really. Unfortunately, it only counts if they were using their powers to do things they wouldn't be able to without them to get ahead in life. Monopoly does not count." P.J answers. Chris walks into the room and flips the board game over with his mind causing everyone to dogpile on him. Of course, he orbs away and laughs as they all fall over.

Chris has the best control in the family Wyatt the worst. The two balance each other out when they worked together but needed Melinda to keep them grounded as both were very prone to emotional outbursts. Because of this, their power of three worked in perfect balance.

Kat, Tamara and Henry's balance came from a place of passion. Kat believed in peace through negotiation, Tamara believed in peace through violence and Henry believed everything was a mind game that had to be won.

P.J and Parker, well P.J as opposed to Pandora's first impression was positive and believed in the power of hope. She was the eternal optimist, Parker was a pessimist normally, she had a newfound sense of hope for their family but only after she was given evidence that Phoebe was alive. Pandora was a self-proclaimed realist. She saw things as they were. She realised that was how the power of three worked. Everything in balance.

She had been studying what made the Charmed ones tick the entire time and she gave reports to Lilith but the reports had been getting less and less detailed as the weeks progressed and after 9 weeks she didn't want to keep sending her birth mother information on her family. She wanted to be a part of it. So out of nowhere, Pandora said something she wasn't planning on saying.

"I know how to kill Lilith."

Everyone stops and Pandora just tells them everything. How she betrayed them and how she was supposed to do everything in her power to turn them evil or if that fails to kill them. She told them that she got Scarlet captured and that she had been feeding Lilith information for two months.