No, absolutely not.

Wyatt thought P.J had chosen to come when the door rang instead it was another girl. Around the same age as him and vaguely familiar.

"hi, I'm Pandora Turner, Phoebe Halliwells firstborn daughter. So, what's for eats? I'm starving." She just walks in. What? He closes the door and follows her to the dining room.

"Who's this?" Scarlet asks.

"I'm Pandora. I have no idea who you are. But oh my god Parker, you're so pretty. Not as pretty as me but still. Our mom had attractive daughters. Where's P.J?" Pandora babbles walking over to Parker.

"Who the Hell are you?" Coop says.

"Oh, you're the second husband. Oh well, not your fault. Did you live up to my father or were you just a consolation prize?" She continues. Kat tries to freeze her and only Coop and Ben froze.

"Cool! That makes you Kat right. Nifty power. I didn't get that one. I got telekinesis, Oh and fire throwing from my dad." She says.

"who are you?" Parker asks again.

"Isn't it obvious?" She responds, "no? Huh. Oh well, let me formally introduce myself. I am Pandora Bailey Turner. Daughter of Phoebe Halliwell and Cole Turner. I'm your half-sister." They sit in silence for a second before Parker screams for P.J.

"What's wrong?" She beams in almost immediately.

"she says she's mom and Cole's daughter!" Parker panics.

"What? That's impossible, Cole's baby was a guy, a demon, and dead." P.J replies glaring at Pandora. At this point. Ben and Coop unfroze.

"Yes, yes, kinda," Pandora responds. "I was saved from the Seers death by Lilith who fixed the hot mess that the seer created. It took a while so by the time I was actually put into her womb Piper was already three months pregnant with Wyatt. The firstborn of the charmed ones was destined to be male. Everything else was chance."

"What do you mean fix?" Chris asks.

"what do you mean Lilith?" P.J adds angrily.

"Well, Lilith saw the Seers plan as a huge waste of potential so she saved me and got rid of mostly everything that made me the sources heir and just turned me back into the daughter of Cole and Phoebe. There were some active powers she couldn't quite get rid of but other than that I'm exactly what I would have been if the Seer had never meddled with Coop and Pheobe's relationship."

"Except you were raised by Lilith." P.J practically growls and tries to blow her up.

"Woah! P.J stop!" Wyatt yells and sends her flying.

"You can't kill her. We need to get information then we can decide what to do with her." Chris says his voice cold. Pandora Turner wasn't phased by this turn of events and when she was dragged up to the attic she runs to the book and starts flicking through it.

"Wow, this is so cool! So what are you gonna do? Cast a truth spell, summon a ghost to verify what I say, or we could do it the mortal way and get a blood test." She starts babbling again. She didn't babble out of nervousness like most people did she just really liked the sound of her own voice.

"There's a magical blood test in the book," Henry says and Pandora comes forward offering her hand.

"This is ridiculous. She's obviously a liar and a demon." P.J stares angrily.

"She didn't freeze." Parker responds.

"Do you really want to be related to her?" P.J says and Pandora grabs both sisters shoulder and the ceiling glows and shakes.