Part 1: Witches, Whitelighters and weirdo

It was late at night when a dark-haired girl was walking alone through the streets of San Fransisco. She looks around and pulls a lighter out of her pocket not seeing the two figures lurking in the alley behind her. As she looked in her bag they crept forward.

"Are you lost, darling?" The taller of the two men ask her. She jumps back.

"Oh no, I'm fine." She responds nervously. They circle closer and the shorter man chuckles.

"You really shouldn't be out here all alone." He says. She backs away and the taller man opens his hand and a ball of energy appears. The taller demon throws the energy ball at the woman as she runs away.

"That was a bad idea." She says and flicks the lighter open. The flame flickers up and she extends the flame to about the size of her arm and throws it at the taller man. He disintegrates.

"Witch!" The bald man growls.

"Demon or warlock, or something." She responds and throws more fire at the other man. "Well that was easy, now what?" She says to herself and walks away.

Wyatt

The Halliwell Manor was quiet. Six months after the charmed ones were kidnapped their children were  ordered to do nothing. So it's business as usual. except there wasn't the smell of breakfast being cooked by Piper or the sound of Leo grading his papers. Wyatt and Chris don't throw food into each other's mouths and Melinda doesn't help her father pack his things for magic school. Instead, it was quiet. Wyatt is sitting at the table eating a bowl of cereal, Chris is watching the news in the living room and Melinda is texting someone.

"Are you busy today Wyatt?" Melinda asks breaking the awkward silence.

"yeah, I have to introduce myself to my new charge."

"Witch or future Whitelighter?" The conversation felt forced.

"I don't even know whether it's a boy or girl Mel." He responds "what do you think?" He asks gesturing to his clothes. He was wearing jeans and a red shirt.

"Good. Well as good as you can be when you only own three shirts." Melinda responds smiling and lightly punching her brother in the arm. "Okay well, I'm going to P.J's I'll be home late don't wait up." She adds then grabs her bag and orbs out. Chris walks into the kitchen and grabs an apple from the fruit bowl.

"I'm going to Work" Chris barely looks at his brother. He grabs the car keys and heads out the front door. Wyatt sighs.

"So much for the power of three." He mutters then orbs out. Wyatt orbed into an abandoned warehouse that smells like vomit and alcohol. At least his new charge was classy. There were three or four people in the place all of them unconscious. He tries to walk quietly but accidentally kicks a trash can. It makes a loud noise and a brunette in her early twenties sits up and groans.

"Dude can you not? There are some people here nursing a hangover." She complains. Wyatt looks at the girl she was pretty underneath the smudged eyeliner and laughably goth outfit. She gets up, goes over to an Icebox and pulls out a beer.

"I thought you were hungover?" He asks.

"The best way to get rid of a hangover is to get drunk again." She responds then pulls out another beer. "Want one?"

"It's 8 in the morning."

"Its happy hour somewhere. Who are you anyway?" She asks.

"Um, I'm Wyatt. I'm looking for someone." He responds looking around at the other unconscious people on the ground.

" I don't actually know any of these people so I can't help you." She responds. Wyatt reaches out with his whitelighter senses for anyone magical. They land on her.