"I love you, Mum. I'll see you later."

-

-

-

When I pulled up into a parking spot at the hospital, I texted my mother letting her know I had arrived okay with Scarlett, the second thing I did was call Harry to see if he was here already.

"Yeah, I'm still inside the car. Are you here?" His deep voice questioned slowly.

"Yeah. I just parked the car. Let's meet at the entrance of the paediatric ward, yeah?" I opted, to which Harry said yes.

I got out of the SUV and opened the back door of the vehicle, where I pulled out Scarlett in her baby carrier and grabbed her baby bag before I closed and locked the doors of the black Range Rover.

I was surprised to see that somehow, a few paparazzi were gathering around the parking lot and were snapping pictures of me carrying Scarlett in her carrier.

"Does she still have a fever?" Harry fired the second I walked closer to him. I nodded my head softly as I passed him our daughter when he reached for her carrier. We both walked into the paediatric ward of the hospital and were welcomed by an empty waiting room area, much to my relief.

"I'll go sign her in real quick. Make sure she's not scratching her ears; she's been doing that for a while now and I'm guessing it's because they bother her. Mum says she could have an ear infection." I told the green eyed lad who took our daughter's baby bag from my shoulder as he nodded his head in understanding.

"Okay. Go sign her in whilst I find us a spot where the air doesn't hit her directly." He murmured, looking me in the eyes, to which I nodded.

Whilst Harry went to look for a seat, I walked up to the receptionist and waited for her to acknowledge me.

"Hello darling. What can I help you with?" The middle aged woman smiled kindly.

"Hello. I've got to sign in my daughter. She's 10 months old and she's got a fever since a few hours ago." I explained to her, whereas she began to type on her computer.

"What's her date of birth, my love?" The woman questioned, momentarily looking away from the computer screen.

"Her date of birth is the 23rd of April, 2017." I replied, briefly turning around to see where Harry was sitting with our daughter.

"Alrighty, dove. I just need you to fill out this sheet here and when you're done bring it back to me, please." The woman, who's name tag read Delia announced as she passed me a clipboard with two sheets I needed to fill out with Scarlett's information.

"I'll bring this back shortly. Thank you." I smiled at her before turning on my heel and stalking toward Harry and Scarlett.

"Everything okay?" Harry asked as he cradled our daughter to his chest affectionately. "Yeah, everything's okay. I just need to fill this out, then we'll just have to wait till she gets called in." I elucidated to the father of my daughter as I pulled out a pen from my bag.

"I can fill it out for you whilst you take her; I think she's hungry." Harry interrupted, causing me to look toward Scarlett who was mouthing at the front of Harry's shirt greedily.

"Okay, yeah. That works too." I agreed, placing the clipboard on my lap and taking Scarlett into my arms.

"Grab me her blanket from the carrier, please." I requested from Harry as I laid Scarlett across my chest and began to pull up my sweatshirt and lower my nursing bra.

Harry placed the pink blanket so it was covering my exposed breast, yet it still let me see Scarlett clearly.

After adjusting the blanket to my liking, I guided her little mouth to my nipple, where she immediately latched on and began to guzzle down her food eagerly, tiny grunts going past her lips.