Sleeping Beauty

Stan's POV

I woke up to a sudden press on the soft sheets of the bed. God knows, only God knows how I slept. I think I really have to be occupied with something now.
"D-u-d-eee" Ben shouted excitedly as he bounced on the side of the bed.
Why is he smiling like a derailed Joker , joker doesn't even smile as wide as Ben. I wonder why he's so happy after ditching me this morning for work.

"What is it" I asked, sitting up.
"Wait, are you sure you're not sick? Like you've been sleeping since forever" Ben asked, still smiling.
I threw a pillow at him. Stupid joker , I thought.

"What is it, why are you on my bed? No, why are you in my room? Chill, how are you at home? And why are smiling like you just got fingered" I asked,  frustrated that he woke me up and also just to tease him.
"OK Mr man, chill out!" He said, placing his palm in front of him.
"Anyhooo, while I was out, I met this girl",he continued, smiling
"Wait , you woke me to tell me you met a girl? Whatever happened to your courtesy?" I said, now trying to cover up myself with the sheets and sleep back. But he stopped me before I could place my head down
.
No one understands how painful it is to be woken from sleep. I feel like it should be illegal. Ughh!

"No, no, well, yes I woke you to tell you I met a girl but just listen."
"She better be hot, go on?" I told him.
"So I left work to get breakfast, and then  as I saw the girl , the first thing that came to my mind was you, unfortunately. Anyways, remember the time you described   " the perfect girl for me" to me? "
I nodded, "yeah, so?" I asked.
"Yeah, she got all the ticks man, just like the way you described her, she's got it all" he said, excitedly clapping .

Well since the death of my father, I haven't been rating girls according to my list. It just never worked. My "perfect" girl is non existent. Well until now ,I guess?
I'm liking where Ben's going though, let's see.

"Oh yeah?" I asked, getting interested .
"Yeah, man. When she served my food I couldn't help but stop looking at her" Ben said.

Wait what? She served?

"She what?" I asked.
"Served my food, I had toasts" he replied nonchalantly.

"She's a waiter? Then how's she got all the ticks then?" I asked.

"Yeah she is, I don't remember your list having anything to do with occupation or finance" he said matter of factly.

"But..." I tried saying , but he cut me off.
"No buts Stan, she's the one , trust me".
I placed a pillow on my folded thighs and sighed. He's right though, my list didn't mention anything concerning the girl's work. To be honest, I'm not really concerned, I'm not the stereotyping one, my dad is, and he's dead , so I can date anyone from anywhere even if they aren't  of high status.

"But," Ben took me from my thoughts.
"She was checking me out, and I also maybe sorta kinda flirted back, but, I did it for you ,remember that." He said.
"What exactly did you do for me you goat? " I asked.
Then, he scanned his wallet and got out a piece of paper.
"You got her number?" I asked
"Yep! I asked for it. For you" he said, emphasizing on the 'you'.