Danger Alert!⚠

Comincia dall'inizio

Nandini*shrugs*: pata nahi...abhi mujhe bhi manik ka call aaya tha and usne bola ki he is coming to college so I wait for him and main akele na rahu. I am confused myself ki voh aise kyu behave kar raha hai

Aryaman*teasing* : maybe he is missing you way too much

Maddy*smacks arya*: Oye kuch bhi matlab. If he was missing her toh woh hume yeh SOS message nahi bhejta na duffer!

Aryaman: point! Well then all we can do is wait for him

Nandini: yeah

As their class ended, Maddy and aryaman went to the locker room promising nandini to meet her in ten minutes as nandini started walking in the opposite direction to the girls locker room, fidgeting with her bag when she was suddenly hugged by someone with force.

Nandini*surprised*: manik what happened? Tum itne jaldi kaise aaye? How did you reach here just in 45 minutes? Manik answer me!

Manik*breaking the hug*: breathe nandini

Nandini: manik its a 2 hour journey and you are here in 45 minutes
How did you drive??

She was irritated by his reckless behaviour.

Manik: first you tell me! Didn't I ask you to not stay alone then tum akele kyu ghum rahi ho? Where's aryaman and Maddy? Maine unhe bola tha to stay with you na then...

Nandini: manik chill. Voh log locker room gaye hai to collect some of their books and main bhi abhi girls locker room hi ja rahi thi

Manik*sighs*: ok. But you are fine right?

Worry took over him once again.

Nandini*frowns*: ha manik...mujhe kya hoga? What's wrong?

Manik: ya! You know what....I won't let anything happen to you

Nandini: manik kya hua hai?

Manik: kuch nahi...tum mere saath chalo

He said holding her hand and dragging her with him.

Nandini: are but where manik? I have my classes

Manik: nandini please ya listen to me for once...please! Arguing every time is not an option for now

Looking at his tired and helpless face, nandini agreed without any arguments though she had too many questions dancing inside her head.

Manik dropped nandini home where Abhi was already present and then drove to khurana's office.

Manik entered the Q label office like a raging bull and stormed straightway to khurana's cabin, not caring about the receptionist who was pleading him to stop. He pushed the door of his cabin harshly and entered in taking Mr. Khurana by surprise.

Khurana: what the hell manik! This is not your house that you are entering like this

He blasted off unaware of the consequences he will have to face later.

Manik*smirks*: well Mr. Khurana I have something to show you and maybe after having a look you might change your way of talking to me

He suggested in a stern tone that was enough to send chills down Mr. Khurana's spine.

Khurana*curious* : what is it?

Manik smirked his famous smirk and connected the pen drive that he had fished out of his pocket and connected it to his laptop that he had brought along and soon a video appeared on the screen which was enough to sweep away Mr. Khurana's floor from beneath his feet.

Khurana: this....this isn't true

He stuttered after watching soha's video which manik had gotten from the farmhouse.

Manik: Mr. Khurana I already know that you know your dear daughter is suffering from a mental disorder but you are so blind right now that you are ignoring it but just a friendly advice from my side to you....you need to stop doing this ignoring bullshit and take her to some good doctor and get her treated before its too late or you might face worst consequences

He shrugged nonchalantly yet his tone carried an aura that could make any person shiver.

Khurana: what....what do you mean?

Manik: apne Malhotra Industries ka naam suna hai? Ofcourse suna hi hoga...so voh company mere dad ki hai and agar main chahu toh I can easily buy this company of yours and make you bankrupt overnight if you don't take my friendly advice seriously and I hope you don't want that and also to add up to your miseries let me remind you....I still have soha's video and you know that once it gets viral then your reputation will be even less than those street dogs so now its your time to decide. You have exactly 2 hours and your time starts now....tick tock! Tick tock! Tick tock!...

Saying so he stepped out of his cabin maintaining that smirk along with his monsterous attitude that could scare the shit out of a person and Mr. Khurana was just added to that list of people.

"2 hours could literally get anyones world upside down but for whom was yet to be known"

Holla ppl! Updating cuz its my birthday today!! And this is probably the last update for this month....next update will be probably after 9th march so till then stay tuned!

Happy reading.

Do vote and comment!