///Chapter 42///

*Athena's POV*

We had just gotten a call from Lauryn saying that she may be pregnant. I couldn't believe what I had heard. She had asked both of us to please stop by the pharmacy to get her a pregnancy test. We both urgently rushed into Walgreens and are right now on the prowl. I really hope she's not though...

"Ok, you go look for a test. I'll see if there's any snacks just in case it's a false alarm, we'll just eat.", Danielle's laughs trying to get some positive vibes going.

I smile going along with the act but I'm breaking into a cold sweat right now.

I walked down the aisle passing by rows of tampons, pads, all the women necessities until I stumbled upon the row full of pregnancy tests.

I stared...I stared for a hot minute before finally remembering how to breathe again.

With my shaking hand I reached out and grab ahold of two pregnancy tests. I looked at them both gripping them tightly as I felt my stomach turn into knots.

"Athena?", a voice boomed from down the other side of the aisle.

Startled, I hid both pregnancy tests behind my back and turned to face Danielle who carried chips and candy.

"God Danielle! I thought you were like my mom or something.", Athena blurted out.

"Athena let's go we don't have all day.", she urgently exclaims.

"You go ahead and buy the food. I'll buy this pregnancy test then come to the car later with it.", she reassures her.

"Ok fine. Five minutes or I'm leaving your ass.", Danielle responds walking away.

*1 Hour Later*

*Nobody's POV*

(Door Opens)
(Door Closes)

"Ok I'm done I just had to pee real bad.", Athena says coming out of the bathroom.

"Ok now...let's see the results.", Danielle nervously states.

Lauryn holds her breath, while both Athena and Danielle hover over her.

(Sighs in Relief)

"I'M NOT PREGNANT!", Lauryn yells jumping up and down.

"THANK THE LORD JESUUUUUSSSSS!" yells Danielle.

"Ok ok, we need to get rid of this PROPERLY ok? Throw it in the trash can out back so that when the garbage man comes tomorrow morning, it's gone.", Danielle suggests.

"Right, right let me go throw this away.", Lauryn affirms.

She starts to get off the bed while Athena's hand grasped Lauryn's.

"Let me do it, you know you both trust me with things better than you trust yourselves.", Athena chuckles.

(Laughter Bursts)

"You right, you right.", Lauryn jokinglyb says passing over the pregnancy test.

(Bedroom Door Opens and Closes)

Athena walks down the hallway, the stairs with caution. Just as she was speeding towards the backdoor in the kitchen—

(Door Bell Rings)

Her heart stops for a second.

(Door Bell Rings Twice)

She hesitantly headed towards the door with the pregnancy test in her hand that is behind her back.

She opens the door and there appears Kevin, Daniel and Devin.

"Oh, what are you guys doing here?", she questioned.

"To strip.", Devin jokingly responds with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up Devin, hey Athena.", Daniel confirms.

"Hey? So, what are you guys really doing here?", Athena asks again with a nervous smile.

"Um do you know where Lauryn is? I texted her this morning that we would come over but she ain't reply.", Kevin states with a bit of eagerness.

"O-Oh, she's um upstairs with Danielle...", Athena states looking back and forth from them to the back door.

"Hey...", Kevin states putting his hand on Athena's arm.

"Y-Yes?"

"Bruh are you ok? You acting weird.", he laughs out loud.

"Yeah, I just want something from the kitch—"

"What's that?", he points at her pocket, cutting her off.

"Ummmm", she says nervously.

"No seriously, what is—", Kevin pouts before he cuts himself off when he takes out a pregnancy test from Athena's pocket.

"Is this yours?", he asks as his voice gets louder.

"Ummmm...", Athena hesitates to answer looking upstairs and back.

"Wait don't tell me it's...IS IT?!", Kevin asking; one after another.

"It's not what you thin—"

But it was too late. She was cut off when Kevin starts sprinting upstairs; Devin and Daniel do the same.

"Shit...", Athena mumbles under her breath before she chases after them.

*Lauryn's POV*

Me and Danielle are sitting on the bed opening up the snacks both her and Athena brought back from the pharmacy.

"Yes! I love th—

(Door Slam Open)

I was cut off by the starling sound of the door slamming wide open.

Kevin??? What is he—

"IS IT TRUE?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?!", he exclaims putting the pregnancy test in the air.

I choke on my words.

"W-What the hell, no I—"

"Stop lying! I have your positive pregnancy test in my hand!", he yells cutting me off.

"Actually...that's not...Lauryn's pregnancy test—it's mines.", Athena's says aloud as she walks in with her head down.

The room is silent. Everyone's jaw drop. All of us blink a few times to let these words sink in.

"And it's Gabriel's....", she continues.

To Be Continued.....