///Chapter 11///

(Groans)

I groan as I slowly lift my eyelids.
I move just a bit to notice that my bones were hurting like hell.
The side of my head, closer to the edge of my right eye, was giving me extreme hell as well.

I felt cold as my lower body was exposed to the air.
I looked down to see me in only my flower designed flannel shirt.
My black leotard & my black ripped pants weren't on me.

Before moving my entire body to get up, I notice that I was laying flat on my bed but....I wasn't the only one.
I looked to my side to find Gabriel's face sleeping soundly right next to me.

We were face-to-face & right now I wasn't breathing & it felt hard to swallow afraid that he'd wake up.

I turned the other way & slowly moved my body.
I first put my legs down to the floor & managed to sit straight up.

(Creak)

The bed creaks & I turned to face Gabe.

(Light Snores)

Oh thank god......

He was still sound asleep.
I continue moving my body to stand up.
There! Ok now to the door.....
I tip-toed slowly towards my bedroom door to escape.

(Floor Creaks)

Oh no......
I stepped one more time & the floor creaks.
I turn my head slowly to face–

"What are u doing?", he asks firmly already up from the bed.

Fear had paralyzed my body at that moment.
I was terrified of what he might do to me next. I mean he technically just raped me while I was unconscious tonight, grabbed me, what is else is there left?

I'm......scared......

(Ding Dong)

I couldn't believe it, & neither could Gabe as we both had heard the doorbell ring.

I turned around & opened my bedroom door.
I ran down the hallway only to be yelled at by Gabriel saying, "Oh no u don't!".
He grabbed ahold of me & both of us slammed into my family's portrait that was hanging on the wall that I drew.

It fell on our head.
I wasn't second-guessing nothing now!
I bit him in the hand which cause him to groan in pain & to let go of me.

I stood up & started running to tee edge of the stairs.
I tilted my head & saw him grab the vase & throw it at me.

(Smash)

He missed & it shattered as it hit the wall.

Startled by the vase Gabriel took that chance & grabbed me by the waist.
"Your mines & mines only!", he yelled.
I'm caught in his grasp & am trying to wiggle out of it.
I heard a loud bang come from downstairs but didn't pay much attention to it.

I pushed him back with the tip of my elbow making him loosen a bit & giving me a chance to wiggle out of his embraced.
My hopes of freedom were only put to a stop as I lose my balance & trip & fall.

I fell....and fell....and fell.

The wind blew in my hair as I felt like I was flying.
I could see Gabriel from the top of the stairs looking down on me with fear & shock come across his face.

I'm falling.......

(Boom)

I hit the finale of my fated end.
My head hit the floorboard as my whole body laid out like a piece of paper.

I heard someone scream my name, over & over again & it didn't sound like Gabriel's.

I saw two blurry shadows moving around on the staircase.
I couldn't make them out 'cause my body was shutting down on me.

I felt numbness take over my legs...then my entire lower body.
It slowly spread through my chest then arms....it finally went to my head.

Is this really how I'm gonna go.....17-year old girl, Lauryn Grisdale dies from falling staircase accident. Ha....that'll make the news for sure.
I will never feel again? I will never have loved someone who truly loved me back? I will never get the chance to go to a university? I will never get married or have children? I will never grow old & get to live to see my 90's?
I will never see my friends again? I will never see......Kevin......again........

My final thoughts echoed inside my head & darkness fell over my eyes.

To Be Continued.....