6 | Revolution

8 months later cause I'm lazy

Third Harmony plus Bhad Bhabie, which was now renamed 'Revolution' were currently in the studio working on their collab with Cardi B and Quavo.

Danielle bit on the edge of a pen as she thought about more lyrics. She read over what they had so far.

Lauren snatched the book from Dani. "Um, can we change the subject? I don't like all this gang shit." she asked, grabbing a pen and scratching it out.

Danielle climbed halfway on the table to grab the book back from Lauren. "Bitch, do you want to be able to actually afford the bus or nah?!" the rapper yelled before grabbing back the notebook and slapping Lauren with it.

"I hate you so much.." Lauren groaned as she wiped her cheek.

Dani rewrote the lyrics that were scratched off on the page and continued reading.

Broke bitch, nobody wants your fucking album
You ain't raking shit, what's your source of income

"I don't see what's so wrong with it." Cardi kicked her feet up on the table. "Guys, do my boobs look good?" she wondered.

Dinah yawned. "I mean it's not that bad.." she gave her honest opinion on both the song and Cardi's tits while stretching her arms and legs.

Normani had her head resting on the table. "Where's Quavo?" she raised her head to look for the featured artist.

"Bitch I'm in another continent!" he shouted from the doorway as he walked in with a cup full of lean.

"BITCH SIT DOWN!" Danielle screeched as she watched Quavo quickly get into his seat. "Shut the fuck up and help us write this bullshit!"

Cardi grabbed the notebook, wrote something in and passed it back to Dani.

"She just mad cause we made her man cum." Dani read aloud. "Cardi stop being a fucking hoe and write some actual GOOD lyrics!" Dani yelled and slammed the book on the table.

Cardi rolled her eyes. This was going to be a long day.

A whole 17 hours later, Lauren was back at Nicki's mansion with her friends. She glanced at Ally, who was suited in all Gucci apparel and large, iced out chains. Her husband had basically the same clothing on.

"The baby's kicking." Matthew smiled and looked at his stomach. Ty soon placed his hands on it gently and gave it a kiss.

"What the fuck are you bitches naming the baby?" Nicki asked, looking at her nails.

Ty shrugged. "Not quite sure yet, but we do know it's a girl. So probably Michelle."

"I think the fuck not." Lauren mumbled under her breath.

Nicki shook her head while laughing slightly. "Idiots, you should name it Tytthew."

Ty raised an eyebrow. "Tytthew? Is that even a name?" he eyed Nicki with confusion as he saw her face-palming.

Matthew smiled widely. "I like that name."

Ty turned back to his pregnant mans. "You do?"

Matthew smiled and nodded. Ty returned the gesture.

"Tytthew it is."

+++

Ally looked through her Instagram, she was proud of all the clout her rap career had gotten her. She was topping the charts, killing the rap game and making history with her husband, Lil Pump. She thought about her experience in Fifth Harmony, and how it never compared to this life. In Fifth Harmony, she bought all her clothes at Goodwill. Now, she shopped in the Gucci and Louis Vuitton stores. She drove a McLaren, she had 7 foreign whips, she grew 2 inches and could harvest a field of crops by blinking. That's how powerful she got. Every time she checked the time, she would stare down at the genuine diamonds on her wrist and feel proud. And the best thing of all, she loved her husband. She loved Lil Pump. She loved his Dollar Store lookin ass dreads, adorable smile, his cute little tattoos, his voice and the way he yelled ESKETITTT. Such a beautiful man.

After being engulfed in all this thought, she walked around the mansion to find her husband. When she did, she grabbed him by the shirt and hugged him.

"Baby, I have a question.." she told him.

"What is it?" he asked, pulling away and looking at her with concern.

Ally looked at her feet nervously. "Do you want to have a child? Like, right now?"

Lil Pump smiled with love, and kissed Ally gently. "Yes."

+++

A/N: Lmaooo I kinda wanna discontinue this because it's not funny anymore. So imma just try to end this real quick.