5 | Honeymoon

PS: Thanks to MarianaRomanoff for inspiration and making this beautiful chapter possible!

+++

Nicki sat at the grand piano in the living room, playing some beautiful ass music. Literally, beautiful music with her ass out.

Matthew danced with Ty, swaying side to side. "Baby, I have something to tell you.." he whispered to his mans.

Ty pulled Matthew closer into him. "And what is that?"

Matthew smiled and bit his bottom lip. "I'm pregnant."

Ty gasped and grabbed Matthew's left hand. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a diamond ring from Walmart.

Matthew gasped and started to cry.

"Will you marry me?" Ty proposed.

The pregnant man jumped up and down. "YES, A MILLION TIMES YES!" he squealed as Ty slipped the ring onto his finger, stood up and hugged Matthew, lifting him off his feet.

Then they stared into eachother's eyes and kissed pAsSIOnAtELY!

Crayola gasped and turned to Lauren. "They're getting married!" she whisper-yelled, shoving her ziplock bag of cocaine back into her jacket.

Lauren's eyes widened. "We should try that one day."

Camila gave a fake laugh. "You're still friendzoned, chill." she felt to let out a real laugh this time when she saw Lauren frowning.

Drake climbed on top of the grand piano. "Attention." he announced.

The room fell silent as everyone focused on the king of rap.

"So, Matthew here has a very important announcement." Drake spoke before handing the mic over to Matthew, who was sitting on the edge of the piano. "Tyrone and I are now engaged.. And I'm pregnant with his baby!" he began with a grin and tears streaming down his face.

The crowd gasped, before cheering and clapping of course. Danielle continued chewing on pink bubblegum, without any form of excitement.

"Lol that baby gonna be ugly as FUCK!" she burst out into a fit of laughter, flinging her red hair everywhere.

Ty glared at the 14 year old rapper. "Girl Imma smack yo Beluga whale lookin ass so hard!"

Dani ignored him and walked off.

Then the engaged couple moved from the centre of attention as the married one walked over to the grand piano.

"I have an announcement too!" Ally smiled excitedly and looked over at her beautiful husband. "So," she diverted her attention to everyone else. "I'm going solo to start a Christian Trap career with my husband!" she delivered the news before jumping onto Lil Pump and hugging him.

"Ty signed us to Taylor Gang records, ESKETIT!" Lil Pump yelled before hugging Ally back and kissing her cheek.

Pope Dinah took her Pope hat off and threw it at the ground. "I fucking quit."

Normani bent over to pick up the Holy hat and put it back on her best friend's head. "Nuh uh, this is how we rake in money now girl. You keep praying while I'm going to be here, by myself, being radiant in the sun as the hottest member of Third Harmony."

Dinah pouted. "Pleaseee, I cuss too much for this! The least we could do is open up a Beyoncé church.."

Lauren walked into the conversation with her remaining band members. "I think it's time we all go solo."

Dinah gasped. "No! The fans are gonna cry and spam us with ugly memes, I don't want that!"

"I have an idea."

The three girls whipped their head around to see Danielle Bregoli.

"Break up, and form a new band. And I'll save all your careers. Hell, I'll even call up the gang to shoot up Epic Records, and we gonna get signed to Atlantic and collect them bags. You hoes in or nah?" the rapper placed the offer on the table.

Normani shuddered.

Dinah nodded slowly.

Lauren gulped.

"Yes, Bhad Bhabie." they all said in unision.

Danielle smiled mischieviously. "Good, now I OWN all you bitches."

+++

Matthew woke up next to Ty's naked, delicious body, and his chest had dried up nut milk all over it. He walked his thicc British ass over to the shower, cleaned his gay self up and then got dressed. When he returned to the room, Ty was gone.

Worried, he walked downstairs to Nicki's living room, in her Cuban mansion, where everyone was crashing. No sign of Tyrone. So he walked upstairs, and realised there was a note on the dresser.

Meet me in the pool area at 9:00 p.m xoxo -Ty

Matthew sighed out of relief before folding the page and slipping it into the pocket of his jeans.

×××

A/N: THANK YOU GUYS SOOO MUCH FOR ALL THESE READS! I'M OVERWHELMED FOR SOME REASON?? Anyways, how are you all enjoying the crack fic so far? Is it good? Need more crackness?

Anyways, feel free to DM me on Instagram if you wanna make friends or something, username is cocainacabello . You can totally text me here too though.

Thanks everyone!

-Sara