4 | The Plan

One month later.

Normani sat in Nicki Minaj's bedroom, on one of her expensive Asian rugs. Dinah sat next to her, glancing at Lauren and Ally on one of Nicki's white couches. Nicki was in her king sized bed, preparing a line of crack on the Reflection album CD.

"TA-DA!" Camila yelled as she walked out of Nicki's closet, wearing a full Gucci outfit and white clout googles.

Lauren scoffed. "Well that's one way to come out the closet."

"WHAT THE H*CK!" Ally yelled at her former band-mate. She whipped her head around to Nicki. "NICKI, WHY IS C- hold up, is that COCAINE?" she quickly made the sign of the cross. "Anyways, what is Camila doing here?" she asked quickly before getting up to hug the girl.

Dinah beat her to it, she was hugging Camila so hard that she couldn't breathe properly. Then with tears in her eyes, she eventually let go.

Lauren and Normani were still in their seated positions. The girl that was still on the Asian rug smiled a bit. Then Nicki began to sing.

"Cocaina ooh nah nah, half of my lungs filled up with coicana nah nah nah. She snorting lines in East Atlanta, na na na. Half of my heart is in marijuana. There's something 'bout this crack though, cocaina na na na."

Then Ms. Onika Tanya Maharaj snorted a fatass line of crack. Meanwhile, Lauren was laughing her ass off. Camila tiled her head at crackhead #1.

"What the hell was that?" she asked the rapper.

Nicki coughed and slapped her chest. "A concept that'll outsell your trashy Havana, sweetie."

"Umm, so why is Camila here?" Normani tried not to be too edgy or to yell.

Nicki laughed. "Bitchhh, I'm her drug dealer. Crackhead ass hoe."

Everyone's head immediately turned to Camila, and they gasped collectively. "You snort crack?!" Dinah shouted.

Camila nodded nervously, while Lauren pretended to be surprised.

"Lauren shut yo bitch ass up!" Nicki shouted. "You been buying my OG weed for two years now, don't act so innocent! And I told you to shove that shit up your vagina at the airport, but NOOOOO.. your dumb ass got caught!" the rapper fell off her bed and cackled on the floor, coughing up cocaine.

Lauren gasped and looked at Nicki, then Camila. "I- I uh.."

Ally clutched onto the Holy Bible that she found in Nicki's room.

"Why do you have a bible?" Normani asked the crackhead on the floor.

Nicki got back onto the bed. "There's a Glock in there."

Ally screeched and dropped the book, the gun falling onto her leg. She frantically kicked it off.

Lauren and Camila just sat there, embarrassed as hell.

Then tYRONE jumped through the door. "ONIKA, THERE ISN'T ENOUGH WEED IN YOUR GARDEN!!"

"Whoa whoa whoa, why is your voice so sore? HAVE YOU BEEN SUCKING MATTHEW'S DICK?!" Lauren squawked out at her prfriend.

Ty looked at the ground nervously. His boyfriend Matthew paraded in behind him, in shorts and a polo shirt.

Dinah gasped. "HIS DICK IS BIG!" then she whipped her head to Camila. "HOW DO YOU TAKE THAT WITH YOUR TINY ASS SELF? IT'S LIKE TRYING TO PLUG IN THE PHONE CHARGER WITH THE WRONG END OF THE CORD!"

Everyone in the room gasped, and Ty blushed.

"Why do I talk to you flop ass homosexuals again?" Nicki rolled her eyes and cleaned up the cocaine with her vacuum of a nose.

Matthew looked at the floor nervously and walked into Nicki's closet. Then he came out wearing some expensive jeans worth more than his career.

"Here, Ally. Have one of these. It's a relaxer." Nicki handed the shortest girl in he room a Xanax tab and a bottle of water. Ally took it gratefully and swallowed it down.

"HA, SILLY BITCH! She poppin Xannies now." crackhead #1 screeched. "Now, I'm going to have another party, and I'm gonna invite some more celebrities. Get dressed bitches."